Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gabe.... is this your gang?  (Read 3153 times)

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
Re: Gabe.... is this your gang?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »

are thoes the new Joe Rocket thongs they are wearing? Ive been looking for them, but not in red, I prefer black  ;D
TMI

lakebum1980

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »

are thoes the new Joe Rocket thongs they are wearing? Ive been looking for them, but not in red, I prefer black  ;D
TMI

Oh come on X-Aholic.  Why don't you let him borrow one of yours?  Perhaps he would like the rainbow-colored thong that you bought to wear in front of Tony ;D ;D

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 02:01:04 PM »

Could be........I don't see any plastic.
02 1800C

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 04:53:18 PM »

TMI

Oh come on X-Aholic.  Why don't you let him borrow one of yours?  Perhaps he would like the rainbow-colored thong that you bought to wear in front of Tony ;D ;D
no I bought it for Tony but he wanted me to model it first. Get your facts straight please.

HD-DEMON

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 06:11:13 PM »

what I find funny is that these guys ride they bikes longer distance than Paul ride his...

I think those bikes are actually FASTER than your ride :P

I know they are not faster than my bike... and you know they ride more than you do...  ::)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »

what I find funny is that these guys ride they bikes longer distance than Paul ride his...

I think those bikes are actually FASTER than your ride :P

I know they are not faster than my bike... and you know they ride more than you do...  ::)

why don't you ride your happy azz down here this weekend and join me O0
Might go to The Spot for a beer or two tomorrow evening. I think Randy (txcajun loser) may come to Galveston this weekend :) Heck, bring Martin with you as well O0
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

HD-DEMON

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 05:40:37 AM »

Well lets see... why don't we go to a nother bar...  Maybe we can go to Yankees...  Oh wait to far for you???  lol 

Man I have an air cooled bike and going from my house to galveston does not give the engine enough time to warm up to normal operating temperature...  Oh well....  I'll see what I have to do this weekend, I may be able to join you...  but if anyone is riding longer than your proposed 12 mile ride I'll be going with them instead... :P

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 06:23:03 AM »

Well lets see... why don't we go to a nother bar...  Maybe we can go to Yankees...  Oh wait to far for you???  lol 

Man I have an air cooled bike and going from my house to galveston does not give the engine enough time to warm up to normal operating temperature...  Oh well....  I'll see what I have to do this weekend, I may be able to join you...  but if anyone is riding longer than your proposed 12 mile ride I'll be going with them instead... :P

Gabe

He's just inviting you down because he wants you to get him one of those head dresses. ;D  Let him make his own.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:24:43 AM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 06:35:02 AM »

WOW... you first HD is getting to your head ::) I am glad you enjoy riding your bike but sooner or later you may end up riding alone.

I have owned 9 bike in my life and 3 of them were HD. I enjoyed riding all of them and each of them were different than the others. HD is a motorcycle anyone can buy one but friendship are priceless!
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 06:51:39 AM »

WOW... you first HD is getting to your head ::) I am glad you enjoy riding your bike but sooner or later you may end up riding alone.

I have owned 9 bike in my life and 3 of them were HD. I enjoyed riding all of them and each of them were different than the others. HD is a motorcycle anyone can buy one but friendship are priceless!

Whoaaa!  I don't think anybody here's intending to be quite that serious. I think Gabe was just kidding about the length of the ride.    8) 8)   If your gonna post that picture with the cap  "Gabe..Is this your gang?"   Dude...know that some AppleSauce will be coming back.  LOL
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:55:17 AM by VT-XS »

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:09 AM »

Could be........I don't see any plastic.
I have been trying to find the dealership :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(!!!!!! But they are all CUSTOMS!!! O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Smell the Wood !! ::) ::) 8) :o ;D ;D   I still like icons !!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:33:18 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »

Whoaaa!  I don't think anybody here's intending to be quite that serious. I think Gabe was just kidding about the length of the ride.    8) 8)   If your gonna post that picture with the cap  "Gabe..Is this your gang?"   Dude...know that some AppleSauce will be coming back.  LOL

hey pops ;) I get bashed more than anyone on this board and it is OK with me. I am just pointing out to a FRIEND that this holyer than now attitude is getting old :( Bashing VTX is not the right thing. If that strokes his ego to own a Harley great. That's what friends are for :-*

Just cause you broke up with me doesn't mean you had to stop calling as well :'(
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »

MAN CAN YA FEEL THA LOVE??  I DO!!  ;D ;D I have been told so many times it doesn't matter what you ride it is that you have something to ride!!  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

hey pops ;) I get bashed more than anyone on this board and it is OK with me. I am just pointing out to a FRIEND that this holyer than now attitude is getting old :( Bashing VTX is not the right thing. If that strokes his ego to own a Harley great. That's what friends are for :-*

Just cause you broke up with me doesn't mean you had to stop calling as well :'(

Well, first of all...I really like it when you call me pops, cause everytime we been anywhere together most people figured you for older than me.  I enjoy the irony of that. ;D

second...On this motorcycle thing,  you and Gabe both put 30k, give or take into your motorcycles. With extended warranty I drove out for a lttle more half of that. My bike will raise its hind leg and piss on both of yall in terms of any performance characteristic you wanna name...and it's pretty..and I feel pretty sitting on it.

For your 30+ k you got a strking sculptural object that's a slow heavy cumbersome drag to ride and so poorly engineered that it tries to eat your pant leg. That wouldn't do it for me.

For Gabes 30k, he got a comfortable 17K motorcycle and  10k's worth of"the Harley Mystique" which aint worth piss in a paint bucket as far as I'm concerned.

If it makes you feel better, I think you're both idiots  ;D for owning what you do.  But still like yall fine. Gabe and I are flying to LA in three weeks to rent bikes and spend four days up and down PAC 1, so his Harleyness obviously doesn't bother me too much. It shouldn't bother you. :'(   :-*

Last,

As far as me never calling  :'( :'(

You used to wanna get together kinda frequently and then all of the sudden that just stopped, kinda girly like and all.  About that time Becca posted that slam about the only reason we hang out together is that neither one us has anything better to do. I figured there might be some kinda chance, due to low self esteem and all that you were actually gave a AppleSauce about the remark...and wah wah wah didn't wanna hang out anymore. So don't be layin all your girly feelings off on me. ;D ;D ;D

Hell, I wrote you a song specifically for feeling sorry for yourself. I think that was damn nice of me. O0

Perk up Paula, tomorrows a new day  LOL  ;D ;D :D

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:02:22 PM by VT-XS »

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »

Oh... I good pops. WHAT!

I never saw that post? Post the link!

I am going to call Gabes bike Pa Pa 8) for old mans ride. You guys need to change bikes O0
Bigbear

07 Big Bear Chopper
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal