Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: swampfox rally  (Read 3325 times)

Swampfox

swampfox rally
« on: August 18, 2007, 10:08:51 AM »

:)  Hello, I tried to post a rally this morning but, a funny thing happen.  As I was typing, I hear a sound from the other side this wasn't something you can put to words.  After a moment I felt a breath crossing my ear and I was feeling a bit chilled.  When all of a sudden it hit me not hard but enough to know I was not alone.  My first thought was I must be asleep but I knew thats just not right it was more than a dream it was the real deal.  The feeling of a rally was in my head again but this time it had become clear I was to lead a group of X-riders to a rally piont where many other's will join us on a ride that will take us to a place under a tree in Texas.  There, we will all see something beyond the rim of your mind for then and only then will you see the road from where you have been.  Just a dream or a real moment in time.  You make up your mind and then and only then will you know if you are the chosen one of many to rally under the tree with me.

Signed by Swampfox and Sealed by the ghostriders of the real world.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: swampfox rally
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:12:37 PM »

You gotta love peyote......... :o :o
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Swampfox

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »

or your in the dirt Drunk. 8)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 12:48:47 PM »

I'll bite Swampy, just where is the hanging tree located at?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »

He's back!

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »

He's back!

i wouldnt go so far as to say hes back......  i think he still may be there...  where ever that is....

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »

You know Swampy, I would like to get your thoughts.................or lack thereof on the threads regarding the Elections!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »

Damn. ;D The cat's outta the bag now!  :-X  Thanks HG ::) ;D Do you not remember the last go round? LOL
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:14 PM »

If you met me then you would see that's not me it's just someone that you thought I was.... :P :P ::) ;D ;D ;D O0  smell the bumper and RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG  :o ;D :D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 03:51:28 PM »

Sounds like a good place to go, I'm in, let's check it out, unless your one of the weaker hearted. :D :D :D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Swampfox

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »

Election UMMMMMM!  President Swampy I like that sound!  

HD-DEMON

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »

just what we needed... turn the X riders into a cult...  :o

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 04:52:49 AM »

Election UMMMMMM!  President Swampy I like that sound!  

Hey! I like the sound of that also.

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 07:20:57 PM »

:)  Hello, I tried to post a rally this morning but, a funny thing happen.  As I was typing, I hear a sound from the other side this wasn't something you can put to words.  After a moment I felt a breath crossing my ear and I was feeling a bit chilled.  When all of a sudden it hit me not hard but enough to know I was not alone.  My first thought was I must be asleep but I knew thats just not right it was more than a dream it was the real deal.  The feeling of a rally was in my head again but this time it had become clear I was to lead a group of X-riders to a rally piont where many other's will join us on a ride that will take us to a place under a tree in Texas.  There, we will all see something beyond the rim of your mind for then and only then will you see the road from where you have been.  Just a dream or a real moment in time.  You make up your mind and then and only then will you know if you are the chosen one of many to rally under the tree with me.

? seriously am I missing something? :-\

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »

? seriously am I missing something? :-\

No not really just the same thing we've all been missing all along.
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal