Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Just want to say hello and introduce myself  (Read 3689 times)

Kromee

• Rider
Just want to say hello and introduce myself
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:16:17 PM »

everyone calls me Kromee even my family, I ride a VTX1300R and come from a motorcycle family, I have sisters and brother-in-laws that ride. I only started riding about four years ago when my son went and bought a bike and I was so mad at him and I was chewing his butt out and he looked at me and said "you are jealous" he was right. So the next week I went and bought a V-Star and it was a great starter bike but I needed more power and the rest is history. I live in California and love to ride all over so you never know when I might be in your neck of the woods.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: Just want to say hello and introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »

Well WELCOME TO THE TEXASXRIDER BOARD!! ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 08:33:17 PM »

WELCOME!! :)
06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »

Welcome to the board hope to see ya around sometime O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

SETexas Vet

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 09:07:33 PM »

I didn't really introduce myself before I started posting here last week as I'm just used to jumping right in and joining in on the fun. First let me get this out of the way; I don't ride a VTX or even a Honda for that matter. Nice bike but I chose a Suzuki instead. I ride a C90 cruiser. My choice and I love it and have no regrets. Tested about 40 bikes, Honda's included before I bought.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm a male, mid-fifthish, single, retired and love to ride when I can. A VN veteran and combat disabled but reasonably ambulatory veteran. I live in an area south of Cleveland and north of new Caney, aka known as Splendora on a few acres. I hope you guys don't hold it agin me cuzz I dwell in the woods or that I ride a Suzuki scooter. I just started back riding again a couple months back after a very serious near death bone breaking crash 21 years ago.  ::)

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 09:12:42 PM »

hey everybody is welcome, we don't care what you ride, just join in on the fun, cause there are some really good people here. O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »

Welcome aboard to the new members  O0
Alvin,Texas

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Welcome to the board, Kromee, & SETexas Vet. Doesn't matter where you live, or what you ride, you're welcome to join in. 85-90% of the folks here ride VTX's, but, many have owned different bikes in the past. Some have sold their VTX's, and moved to different rides, ie: HD's, Wings, Sport, etc. But, your friends are "your friends" regardless of what they ride.
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »

Kromee- Hey welcome, I know your out in Shak-o-land and we're not goina hold that against ya, but if you don't get off your Cranberries and come see us REDNECKS this summer, then well will get kinda upset and come find ya. Please don't make us do that ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 It won't be purdy ;D ;D O0 O0
Post anytime and join in

SETexas-- Hey man you've got 4 things going in your favor. 1-you've got balls to to get back up on a scoot and get stupid again. 2- you live in TEXAS, 3- You jump out on a Honda board riding a S******, (sorry, I can't print the name of your scoot because the administrator of the board will delete this post for obsenity) ;D . 4- Don't worry what you ride, we're all here to have a good time and enjoy the wind and see the roads of Texas but you will have to ride in the back of the pack with the others that ride Victory's, Harley's, Cushman Eagles, and MoPed's ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
J/K brother, Will look forward to riding with ya
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Kromee

• Rider
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

Kromee- Hey welcome, I know your out in Shak-o-land and we're not goina hold that against ya, but if you don't get off your Cranberries and come see us REDNECKS this summer, then well will get kinda upset and come find ya. Please don't make us do that ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 It won't be purdy ;D ;D O0 O0
Post anytime and join in

SETexas-- Hey man you've got 4 things going in your favor. 1-you've got balls to to get back up on a scoot and get stupid again. 2- you live in TEXAS, 3- You jump out on a Honda board riding a S******, (sorry, I can't print the name of your scoot because the administrator of the board will delete this post for obsenity) ;D . 4- Don't worry what you ride, we're all here to have a good time and enjoy the wind and see the roads of Texas but you will have to ride in the back of the pack with the others that ride Victory's, Harley's, Cushman Eagles, and MoPed's ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
J/K brother, Will look forward to riding with ya
Al

wow I don't have nothing going for me...................let me try to have a least one thing.............I am a woman that rides her own bike and my daddy is from El Paso.  Hey I say we meet half way..........I am going to Tombstone at the end of march with the AZ and Calif VTX riders why don't you join us.................. :) :) :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 10:18:40 PM »

El Paso is more like half way 600 miles or so.. from Temple... 700+ from San Diego to El Paso O0 O0 We have a state wide meet and greet the end of March at Lake Belton... The Spring Thing!! RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

SETexas Vet

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »

Thanx for the warm welcome guys, you ladies too. You kind of make me feel right at home already. I won't tell my friends that Ive been consortin with the dark side over here if you all don't poke too much fun at my 'other' brand cruiser. I'll try not to get in the way of you big guys and I'll try my best to keep up back there in the back of the pack. I have a good kerchief to place over my nostrils to help keep the dust out.  8)

I also forgot to mention that I'm also a PGR Texas member but have been on only one mission since I joined a couple of weeks ago. Ride strong and ride safe.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 10:21:37 PM »

WELCOME TO YOU GUYS SO TO SPEAK 8) ;D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 10:24:30 PM »

Yepper, don't think you know how big Tejas really is. El Paso is 670 from me. Bring it on this way closer and we'll ride O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »

Welcome y'all.  Don't pay no attention to these folks on this board, they are all a bunch of smart asses and BS'ers.  I'm the only good guy on this board.  Just make sure you avoid the "others" at all costs!  And once Swampfox starts posting again, make sure you get your decoder rings out!  You have been warned!!!

Seriously though, welcome and looking forward to riding with y'all. O0
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal