Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: BBT VII 2010  (Read 8026 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: BBT VII 2010
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

I think I am going to get a early start, I'm leaving in the morning, I'll keep the camp fire lite.  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »

I think I am going to get a early start, I'm leaving in the morning, I'll keep the camp fire lite.  ;D

WTF? wait, wait, wait. what do you mean you're leaving in the morning?  Do you work?  How do you do it. that's not fair. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »

WTF? wait, wait, wait. what do you mean you're leaving in the morning?  Do you work?  How do you do it. that's not fair. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:rofl: :rofl: yeah I work, I just get carried away some times.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »

Looks like the same weekend as the Texas VW Classic.
We have it at Lady Bird Johnson Park. I will be there.
Guess I'll have to take the bike with me.
http://www.texasvwclassic.com

Ooops, It is the weekend before.
I think I will take the bike anyway.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:07:55 AM by nomercyambulance »
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »

Looks like the same weekend as the Texas VW Classic.
We have it at Lady Bird Johnson Park. I will be there.
Guess I'll have to take the bike with me.
http://www.texasvwclassic.com

If I'm not mistaken, your VW Classic is the weekend before BBT
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 09:59:21 AM »

Yeah, 2 different weekends.
Chunk the llama.

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:22 AM »

OOOPS. Wrong weekend.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Thumper72

• Rider
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

I would like to be there again this year, but there's a possibility that I will be in New Jersey for Combat Training ... Getting ready to head out to Iraq for 6 months.  Not my first choice of duty, but hey, that's my job.  Somebody has to answer the call.  If that's what the Air Force sends me to do, I'll pack my bags, leave my family behind for a while, and do what I have to do to protect my country and our way of life!!
2007 VTX 1300R, Ultimate X Low Rider, ISO grips w/stiletto tips, footpegs, Clayton Mod Stock pipes, Windshild, Leatherlyke bags, Twisted Metal Risers, much more to come!

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »

I would like to be there again this year, but there's a possibility that I will be in New Jersey for Combat Training ... Getting ready to head out to Iraq for 6 months.  Not my first choice of duty, but hey, that's my job.  Somebody has to answer the call.  If that's what the Air Force sends me to do, I'll pack my bags, leave my family behind for a while, and do what I have to do to protect my country and our way of life!!

Thanks for your service.  Our grandson in in Korea right now.
Pat
2004 VTX 1300

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »

Thank you for your Time and Service...............
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Skydvr

• Tejano
  • Arlington, Texas
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 09:44:01 AM »

Ill be there !

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 03:31:36 PM »

Just tell the Air Force that that time won't work for you and they need to reschedule. It's BBT, I'm sure they'll understand.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »

We all appreciate your call to duty and your response  :good: If not for folks like you, we might not have the liberty to ride today or any other..

Thank you 

Dusty

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 06:04:02 PM »

Thanks for your service. People like you give us the great lives we all enjoy! Shoot first and ask questions later......we want you back!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal