Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Somewhat new member with a hotel deal for the Rally  (Read 2158 times)

raderrods

• Trailer Queen
Somewhat new member with a hotel deal for the Rally
« on: March 01, 2010, 01:07:44 AM »

Hello all, I am a new member (Dec 09) to Texas X, and the proud owner of an 04 Neo. Been riding for over 50, yes 50 years, started when I was 3, my dad was a 2 wheeler fan, well anything that had wheels, so we started early in life. Of course the first riding was offroad, but that evolved to just about anything from drag racing to short tracks, moto x, even a stint at Texas World Speedway (College Station, Tx for you young ens) in its heydays. Have owned countless bikes over the years and wish I had kept of few, but you all know how that goes.

Since I am a new owner of a VTX I started the usual ritual of trying to find out everything VTX and was very pleased to see that there will be a rally right here in my backyard, woo hoo.  So with that being discovered I thought I could take it a step further to meet a bunch of my new X friends. Being that I am the General Manager of the Super 8 Motel in Fredericksburg and that my buddy and owner of the motel also loves to ride (even though it's a Harley, hehehe), I would like to extend a special rate plan for you all that may need lodging while at the rally. We have strived here at the hotel to become a very biker friendly place to stay, have a pressure washer for your use, rags, air compressor, a good assortment of tools, even "heaven forbid" a trailer if needed, even a gas grill at the pool for the evening bench racing.

Our normal rates for that weekend are $89.50 plus tax a night, I am instructing my staff to give a rate of $69.50 plus tax a night for anyone coming to the rally. YOU MUST MENTION THE RALLY TO GET THIS RATE. Also we are very busy during this time of year so act fast!

Thanks in advance, call me if you need any anwsers.
Craig

Here is our info.
Super 8 Motel
514 E Main
Fbg Tx 78624
1-877-776-7283

« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 03:30:39 AM by raderrods »
2004 VTX 1800N, Accutronics forwards, Hondaline lightbar, Kury grips, throttle boss, control levers, helmet lock, Cobra tach, Mustang seat, Thunder Hypercharger, PC III, Vance & Hines, Corbin beetle bags, Batwing, Full stereo.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: Somewhat new member with a hotel deal for the Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 07:00:54 AM »

welcome to the Texas X riders . Nice intro.  Thanks for the info regarding your hotel. I'm sure some will take advantage of it. C'mon out to the party at the park and come go riding with us.Your Hardly ridin' partner can come to but he gotta buy some beer.   :bikerider:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:12 AM »

+1 on the welcome aboard, looking forward to riding with ya at the rally, I'll keep your place in mind for the future always like a biker friendly place to stay  :) 
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:55:40 AM »

Welcome to the group Raderrods....I stayed at your place about 4 years ago when my hubby and I were there for another rally with a bunch of Kawasaki riders.  Very decent place then and I assume it still is.  Thank you very much for your offer...hope your business and riding goes long and smooth.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »

Welcome to the Group................

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »

Welcome to the  X gang!
Will keep you in mind if I don't like the tent thing!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

DEMON

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 06:03:47 PM »

Welcome to the  X gang!

what, you don't like near misses from the local air planes???   lol

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »

Welcome to the  X gang!

what, you don't like near misses from the local air planes???   lol
  ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 09:40:08 PM »

Hello and welcome. Look forward in meeting you.
2007 1800N Charcoal

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 10:24:16 PM »

Wow, Thanks!!!  What a intro, I think that deserves a:

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »

He sent me an email several days back to make sure it was cool to advertise his special rate they have for us.  Needless to say I thought it was very generous.

Welcome to the group Craig and thanks for offering that to us.   :thumbup:
Chunk the llama.

raderrods

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 06:59:35 AM »

Since I was a little late in getting this out I want to extend a 15% discount from our posted rates for the spring/summer ride season. Just mention you are a Texas X'er when calling us. With the rain we had, some of the best scenery should be had out here in the Hill Country! Let's ride!

:goldwing:

Craig
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 07:09:50 AM by raderrods »
2004 VTX 1800N, Accutronics forwards, Hondaline lightbar, Kury grips, throttle boss, control levers, helmet lock, Cobra tach, Mustang seat, Thunder Hypercharger, PC III, Vance & Hines, Corbin beetle bags, Batwing, Full stereo.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal