Upcoming Rally's > 2017 Archive

Lone Star Rally 2018

<< < (2/4) > >>

xcaliber:
been many times, kinda bored with it. rather use the money to take a trip but have fun when you go!

MRVTX:

--- Quote from: xcaliber on September 10, 2018, 01:58:34 PM ---been many times, kinda bored with it. rather use the money to take a trip but have fun when you go!

--- End quote ---

It only costs me some gas, food and sometimes a t-shirt.

xcaliber:

--- Quote from: MRVTX on September 10, 2018, 02:00:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: xcaliber on September 10, 2018, 01:58:34 PM ---been many times, kinda bored with it. rather use the money to take a trip but have fun when you go!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That's all I do, not a party guy anymore so no much there for me. I like this rally much better. http://www.harvestclassic.org/   old bikes for old dudes. LOL

MRVTX:

--- Quote from: xcaliber on September 10, 2018, 02:17:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: MRVTX on September 10, 2018, 02:00:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That's all I do, not a party guy anymore so no much there for me. I like this rally much better. http://www.harvestclassic.org/   old bikes for old dudes. LOL

--- End quote ---

Shoot, I'd much rather go there than the LSR...MUCH better riding, too.  I still need to go see my old neighbor and see if he'll part ways with his '79 CBX...I'd love to take it off his hands.

xcaliber:
[qu
[/quote]

Shoot, I'd much rather go there than the LSR...MUCH better riding, too.  I still need to go see my old neighbor and see if he'll part ways with his '79 CBX...I'd love to take it off his hands.
[/quote]Me and Gumbo planning on it. Get a hall pass and come with us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version