Upcoming Rally's > 2017 Archive

Organized Ride into Galvez & No Friday M&G

(1/2) > >>

matap:
In light of recent years and the very low attendance (and my not personally being able to make it as well) the M & G will not be taking place officially at The Spot.  What I mean by this is I won't be contacting Theresa Falcon to reserve the upper level as I have before in the past.  It appears that it typically doesn't get used up anyways on Friday night. 

Feel free to make your own arrangement or get together with other members if wanting to meet up.

I will however be organizing a ride Saturday morning into Galveston.  I will post up details on that as the date gets closer. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on July 24, 2017, 07:47:09 AM ---In light of recent years and the very low attendance (and my not personally being able to make it as well) the M & G will not be taking place officially at The Spot.  What I mean by this is I won't be contacting Theresa Falcon to reserve the upper level as I have before in the past.  It appears that it typically doesn't get used up anyways on Friday night. 

Feel free to make your own arrangement or get together with other members if wanting to meet up.

I will however be organizing a ride Saturday morning into Galveston.  I will post up details on that as the date gets closer.

--- End quote ---

The Spot is a pretty busy place during the rally anyway.  Very chaotic.  I would love to do a M&G somewhere a little further from the actual rally and during the day instead of after dark.   

xcaliber:
not many staying down there anymore anyway. A Saturday ride in with a meet and greet sounds like a good idea.

Rocket67:
I haven't been there but "Jimmy's on the Pier" would get everyone to a nice calm area where we could enjoy the ocean and good conversation.  I'm going to go there anyway and try it out, reviews were good. 

matap:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on July 24, 2017, 02:43:55 PM ---I haven't been there but "Jimmy's on the Pier" would get everyone to a nice calm area where we could enjoy the ocean and good conversation.  I'm going to go there anyway and try it out, reviews were good.

--- End quote ---

Will keep that in mind.  I haven't been there either. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version