Upcoming Rally's > 2017 Archive

Booked for 2017

<< < (5/5)

xcaliber:
I like riding down through High Island and taking the Ferry or riding in or out from Surfside beach.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: xcaliber on July 24, 2017, 01:45:41 PM ---I like riding down through High Island and taking the Ferry or riding in or out from Surfside beach.

--- End quote ---

Been that way, taking a different route this year:

https://www.motogoloco.com/map?route=38044&key=4a1685a3

HeadGuess:
Update guys. I am not going to be able to attend the Lonestar Rally this year and the people I was going with can't either. Consequently I have two rooms. One with two double beds and one with a king bed. Check in on the 1st and check out on the 5th. All I ask is you pay me back for the taxes. I get the rooms for free but have to pay taxes and such. It will be $150.00 for both rooms. $150.00 total. If I have no takers by Monday I will go ahead and cancel them. Pm me or send me an email.

Isorg:

--- Quote from: HeadGuess on September 16, 2017, 10:32:42 AM ---Update guys. I am not going to be able to attend the Lonestar Rally this year and the people I was going with can't either. Consequently I have two rooms. One with two double beds and one with a king bed. Check in on the 1st and check out on the 5th. All I ask is you pay me back for the taxes. I get the rooms for free but have to pay taxes and such. It will be $150.00 for both rooms. $150.00 total. If I have no takers by Monday I will go ahead and cancel them. Pm me or send me an email.

--- End quote ---

If you dont have any takers i will take them.

HeadGuess:

--- Quote from: Isorg on September 17, 2017, 03:36:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: HeadGuess on September 16, 2017, 10:32:42 AM ---Update guys. I am not going to be able to attend the Lonestar Rally this year and the people I was going with can't either. Consequently I have two rooms. One with two double beds and one with a king bed. Check in on the 1st and check out on the 5th. All I ask is you pay me back for the taxes. I get the rooms for free but have to pay taxes and such. It will be $150.00 for both rooms. $150.00 total. If I have no takers by Monday I will go ahead and cancel them. Pm me or send me an email.

--- End quote ---

You got them. I was just getting ready to cancel them and thought I would double check the site. Send me a message and we will work out the details.
If you dont have any takers i will take them.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version