Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Back home.............pics soon!!!!  (Read 4602 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
Back home.............pics soon!!!!
« on: May 20, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »

Got home around 3:00.  Not much rain either!!!!!  I'll get the pics posted this week.  Maybe tomorrow night after work.  I have to go through them and delete the fuzzy ones. 
What a GREAT weekend and WEATHER!!!!!  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

Dusty

Re: Back home.............pics soon!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 05:01:31 AM »

Got home around 3:00.  Not much rain either!!!!!  I'll get the pics posted this week.  Maybe tomorrow night after work.  I have to go through them and delete the fuzzy ones. 

Hey buddy......sorry I missed you Sunday morning. It was great to see you again and glad you made it home ok. Can't wait to see the pics!  O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »

I WILL PAY FOR THE FUZZY ONES!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!   It was great to see you Joe, and LOOKING forward to DENVER!!!!!!  My wife will be with me so you won't get any more FUZZY PIC$$$$. R.S.R.L.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »

Thanks Joe for taking care of the pics!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound!!!! It was nice meeting you also.
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »

Joe,

Glad you made it home safe.  It was nice meeting you.  Got a few pics of you as well.  I'll try to get them posted by the end of the week.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »

I wish I had brought my camera.

Joe it was good seeing you.  I really wish I could make CO this year, but no such luck.  I do plan on being there next year (and actually going) as this year would have been my 4th. :(
Chunk the llama.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 06:04:32 PM »

I wish I had brought my camera.

Joe it was good seeing you.  I really wish I could make CO this year, but no such luck.  I do plan on being there next year (and actually going) as this year would have been my 4th. :(

I like your avatar but the texts needs to be bigger so us Old Folks can read it........... :'(
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 07:57:34 AM »

I didn't make it. :(

I'll look for a better one.
Chunk the llama.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »

It was great to see ya Joe! Hope u finally smoked all of that cigar ;)
Tell everyone in Colorado hello from me :'(

Take care and I hope to see you in GALVESTON THIS YEAR!!!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 11:57:04 PM »

Coming back I found a old jail house that you need to get pics of. My ride home was beautiful. I found good roads that you can run wide open on. not a car in sight. no feed lots, very few plowed fields. The old jail is where 208 turns into 70 going north. When I passed it I thought where is that shutter bug when you need him. I got rained on for the last two miles of the trip home. It started raining when I crossed Washington st at the Claude highway. Some time this summer get pics of the old bikes across from sharps Honda and go to Clarendon and head south on 70 the ride is unreal for this part of the world.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 02:36:25 PM »

Coming back I found a old jail house that you need to get pics of. My ride home was beautiful. I found good roads that you can run wide open on. not a car in sight. no feed lots, very few plowed fields. The old jail is where 208 turns into 70 going north. When I passed it I thought where is that shutter bug when you need him. I got rained on for the last two miles of the trip home. It started raining when I crossed Washington st at the Claude highway. Some time this summer get pics of the old bikes across from sharps Honda and go to Clarendon and head south on 70 the ride is unreal for this part of the world.

I haven't forgotten about the old bikes.  Sorry it is not done YET, but it will be.  That ride south of Clarendon is FANTASTIC!!!!!  So is CLAUDE!!!!!  809 out of Wildarado is nice in the evening sun down to Dawn.  There is a cutoff before Dawn to Canyon.

Good to see all of you at BBT!!!!!  Till next time we meet................................................................................
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »

I hope to be in Denver, but as it stands its hard to say for sure, My vacation for that week some how got lost while I was off having my foot fixed. I am now waiting on work to call and say come punch in and go to work. If they don't call in time for work tomorrow I am riding down to moms house in Hedley to take care of a few chores. 180 mi round trip but its just local. The local gang bangers have been at the house with spray paint. Get the pics when ever you can. I would do it but I have no talent for such things.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal