Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: BBT was great!  (Read 8765 times)

Dusty

Re: BBT was great!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »

Pretty sure I smelled critter poop though.  ;D

Ya sure that wasn't Randy?  :o ;D

Pretty sure  :(  I've known him long enough to stay upwind from him.  ;D
I am still having nightmares though from the full moon treatment he gave me.  :'(

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »

Pretty sure I smelled critter poop though.  ;D

Ya sure that wasn't Randy?  :o ;D

Pretty sure  :(  I've known him long enough to stay upwind from him.  ;D
I am still having nightmares though from the full moon treatment he gave me.  :'(
I should have pulled the plug on the sh%t tank while you were behind me. ;D ;D Bill, SMELL THE BUMPER!
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »

Hope everybody made it home safe O0 O0 We had a really great time and the best part for us was Karan winning the nights at Jerry's O0 O0 Great seeing friends and meeting new folks. Congrats to RD for all the hard work. Will post a link to the pics when I get em all uploaded. :)

Dave, I am looking forward to meeting you and Karen. O0 

I see that ya'll live in Azle.  Small World....I stayed with a friend near Azle this past weekend who lives West of Azle on Church Rd. between 1886 and 730.  While there I rode around Lake Weatherford.  Wow, it was late afternoon and the ride and the sunset on the lake was just beautiful.

The reason I happened to be in the area was to meet up with a group for a trip to Eureka Springs, AR led by a rider from Arlington. Arkansas is nice, but that's another story.

Glad ya'll had a great time at the BBT.  RD really puts on a great show, huh!  I hope everyone realizes and appreciates  how much work goes into pulling off such an event.  Thanks, RD. 

Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »

Its true.  The squirrel came to RD. If I go hunting RDs comming with me.  The animals come to him.  our PREZ  Cow Tipper and Squirrel Hunter Extraordinar. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
2. Our club president is a squirrel murderer.

Hey now! Don't hang that on me! It was a SBM! (suicide by motorcycle) I have a witness. DAR!

Don't forget the deer he took out too!  O0

Maybe we should report him to the animal rights group.  ;D

That's right, he did kill Bambi, Rocky the Squirrel, and tossed "Daisey" the cow.  You're two for three RD, or is it Real Dead eye..???  lol
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2007, 05:50:45 AM »

Hope everybody made it home safe O0 O0 We had a really great time and the best part for us was Karan winning the nights at Jerry's O0 O0 Great seeing friends and meeting new folks. Congrats to RD for all the hard work. Will post a link to the pics when I get em all uploaded. :)

Dave, I am looking forward to meeting you and Karen. O0 

I see that ya'll live in Azle.  Small World....I stayed with a friend near Azle this past weekend who lives West of Azle on Church Rd. between 1886 and 730.  While there I rode around Lake Weatherford.  Wow, it was late afternoon and the ride and the sunset on the lake was just beautiful.

The reason I happened to be in the area was to meet up with a group for a trip to Eureka Springs, AR led by a rider from Arlington. Arkansas is nice, but that's another story.

Glad ya'll had a great time at the BBT.  RD really puts on a great show, huh!  I hope everyone realizes and appreciates  how much work goes into pulling off such an event.  Thanks, RD. 

Jerry,

Actually, we met briefly in Jefferson at the Boo Rally. You hadn't had you Wing very long and you and Kebs came riding up to the meeting spot.

We were really pleased to win the nights at your place. We lived in SA back in the 80s and had friends who lived on Canyon Lake and spent a lot of time there. Haven't been back since then and we are really looking forward to it.  :) :)

Dave

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2007, 06:19:37 AM »

Great BBT!  Had a great time and look forward to more.  It was so nice putting faces with handles.   

-Iceman

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »

Great BBT!  Had a great time and look forward to more.  It was so nice putting faces with handles.   

-Iceman

Wheres my 1300 shirt????????????????????????????

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 11:07:36 PM »

Play the gitares !!! Who took my gun ?? The lights went out , and I guess thats when she rolled me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal