Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: BBT was great!  (Read 8766 times)

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
BBT was great!
« on: May 20, 2007, 11:36:44 AM »

I had a great time visiting old friends and meeting new ones.  I was reluctant to attend with a non-X but no one gave me too much grief.  To all of you who planned the Pokxr Rxn, you chose a great route.  I appreciate the chance to sell some items on the "Doo dad table."  The bbq was great Saturday night.  And thank you to all of you who donated door prizes.  What were the chances that someone riding a Wing would win the Amsoil, chamois and Tanquary hat when most of the prizes were X specific?  Next year I will be able to take a few days off and come for a few days.  Until then, I'm looking forward to the next meet and greet & ride.    O0
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
Re: BBT was great!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »

We just got home and can chalk up another year to a GREAT Time!! O0  Most memoriable moments...Mamacitia's, seeing old friends and making new ones, Jim's baby, my dogs honking the airhorn, Gay stumbling out in the middle the night, Brent and Kenny by the Fire, Jeremy's Big D@ck song, trying to dismantle Dave's tent, and of course the good hang over (which I soon will forget).  Oh, and I wish I had saw the Luckenbach Full Moon that Brent provided  :D  Certainly have my calendar marked for #5.  Hope everyone gets home safe and sound.

BigDog and BigDogsGal

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »

Hope everybody made it home safe O0 O0 We had a really great time and the best part for us was Karan winning the nights at Jerry's O0 O0 Great seeing friends and meeting new folks. Congrats to RD for all the hard work. Will post a link to the pics when I get em all uploaded. :)

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »

I made it back safely. It sure was great meeting alot of you whom I did not meet at the Lone Star Rally last year. What a great treat this was to ride with you all in my neck of the woods. It sure was sad to see everyone leaving :'( :'( :'( :'(, now back to reality and work. Anytime any of you want to come ride the hill country I have an extra room in my house. Just give me a holler and it is yours. Landon, my 5 month old even had fun at the BBT on Saturday. Thanks to all for a great adventure, and to RD for setting this all up ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jeff, Lori, and Landon
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:27:33 PM by smooth x »

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »

Got home safe......Thanks to Dwight and Ed....

It was so much fun just hanging around helping in the registration booth and talking with Maria (BomberGirl) and Rd.

Good Friends, Good Food and Good Fun.

Hope to see all next year at BBT V

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Skydvr

• Tejano
  • Arlington, Texas
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »

Great weather, great rides, great food and most of all great people. I had a wonderful time at BBT4.

RD bravo on another great rally!

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 08:34:32 PM »

Lori and I made it home around 6:00.  I guess leaving later was a good thing...we only hit a small pocket of light rain.  The "babies" got their much needed baths and are tucked safely in bed! ;) ;)

This was probably the best BBT I've attended, so I thought I'd throw up my Top Ten BBT IV Moments:

10.  Falling asleep at the campsite listening to some of the best music I've ever heard! ::)
 9.  I think I've narrowed my saddlebag purchase down to the Boss Bags - thanks to SmoothX (Jeff). 8)
 8.  Highway 41 is nice and long...just perfect for peggin' out the X!  :o
 7.  I realize now that I can't wait to be a grandpa like RD!  What a life!  :-*
 6.  I'm saving all my pennies for a Toy Hauler like Randy's!  8)
 5.  Seeing Paul in his Jeff Gordon underoos!  ??? :o ;D
 4.  I met some great people that before I had only known them by their board names.  :)
 3.  I now know "the secret" to smokin' KEBS - and a 1300 can do it (PM me if interested... ;D)
 2.  Riding with Brock & Dwight on 335 & Cain City Road, my two all-time favorite roads to date!  8)
 1.  Spending the entire weekend with the woman of my dreams, Lori!  :-* :-*

I would also like to thank all the vendors for the great donations.  We had some great giveaways this year!

And finally, I would like to thank all those who are responsible for making this event happen every year.  All the volunteers were appreciated, too!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:36:23 PM by MRVTX »

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »

Wow! That was great. I finally got to the BBT!. I had a really good time and met a lot of great people. I'm looking forward to the next one.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 09:13:02 PM »

Wow! That was great. I finally got to the BBT!. I had a really good time and met a lot of great people. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Smell the bumper, biotch! ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »

my Top Ten BBT IV Moments:

10.  Falling asleep at the campsite listening to some of the best music I've ever heard! ::)
 9.  I think I've narrowed my saddlebag purchase down to the Boss Bags - thanks to SmoothX (Jeff). 8)
 8.  Highway 41 is nice and long...just perfect for peggin' out the X!  :o
 7.  I realize now that I can't wait to be a grandpa like RD!  What a life!  :-*
 6.  I'm saving all my pennies for a Toy Hauler like Randy's!  8)
 5.  Seeing Paul in his Jeff Gordon underoos!  ??? :o ;D
 4.  I met some great people that before I had only known them by their board names.  :)
 3.  I now know "the secret" to smokin' KEBS - and a 1300 can do it (PM me if interested... ;D)
 2.  Riding with Brock & Dwight on 335 & Cain City Road, my two all-time favorite roads to date!  8)
 1.  Spending the entire weekend with the woman of my dreams, Lori!  :-* :-*

Here's my top ten moments of BBTIV:
10. Wondering which snake I should worry about.
9. The "secret" cookout that I stumbled onto.
8. Morning visitors on the back porch.
7. Getting sent back to my dorm.
6. Finally getting to "wave" at someone I know.
5. bIgPrO's tech session.
4. Saturday nights band.
3. Friday nights band.
2. Putting faces to names.
1. Smiling all the way home.

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 12:04:21 AM »

Thank You guys for a great time.  BIG A ...........still never got an answer on what your handle "BIG A" really means.  But you led a great ride through the sisters.  Got busted by Pat trying to do a wake up call that Hick wasnt present for....................Damm you...... Ice and T-bird  I got that phone number from your admirer at the brewery.   I figured a man that buys you a beer, you may want to keep in touch with,   lmao.  The best thing was watching the crew Saturday night trying to sing at the campsite  Sgt. Stever, glad youre defending this country, but you damn sure cant sing and even worse being drunk......man that was funny as hell.  See you all next year.   O0 O0

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 05:21:49 AM »

It was AWESOME  O0
The Cster and made it back and had the Best Time  O0
Way to go Rd   O0
To all of our friends new and old THANK YOU
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 07:09:22 AM »

We made it home about 6:30. It was nice to be able to unwind a little and hang out with some great people(and Paul). :o ;D Can't wait till next year. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal