Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Advice from Dusty (Bill)  (Read 1632 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Advice from Dusty (Bill)
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:08:22 PM »

I talked to Bill this afternoon and he has already arrived at the campground. He wanted me to let everyone know that the entrance to the campground has alot of loose gravel. I guess that all of the rain they have had lately has washed it down the hill. Just thought I would pass this info on. Everybody ride safe and we will see yall there. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Advice from Dusty (Bill)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:28 PM »

Take your steel rake and a shop broom!!!! Have it cleaned up before I get there!!!! ;D ;D ;D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 10:28:36 PM »

Don't hold your breath. >:( ;D I've got a long way to drive and alot of beer to drink once I get there! :) O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 10:32:46 PM »

I hope you don't have the driveway blocked with that BIG TRUCK AND TRAILER HOUSE!!!!! :D :D >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 10:41:05 PM »

Trust me, I hope the same. I will be alot more relaxed once I get that beast parked.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 08:25:14 AM »

Trust me, I hope the same. I will be alot more relaxed once I get that beast parked.

what u talkin bout Willis :D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal