Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBT4 Fort Worth  (Read 2170 times)

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
BBT4 Fort Worth
« on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:22 PM »

HEY ANYBODY OUT THERE FROM fT. wORTH OR CLOSE BY.  I HAVE 6PEOPLE ALREADY GOING DOWN ON FRIDAY MORNING ABOUT 7 OR 7;30.  ANYONE INTERESTED WE CAN MEET AT THE CRACKER BARREL IN BENBROOK OF I 20 AND WYNNSCOTT RD.  LET ME HEAR FROM Y'all.  Other areas we can meet other areas let me know.  We will be traveling all back roads.  Seeys Soon.

Regards Earl

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: BBT4 Fort Worth
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »

Earl,  I think Janatha and I will try to meet up with you and ride down?  You stopping in Hico for pie?  Or maybe Marble Falls for Lunch?

Justin VTX

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »

Earl - You got the big patches yet? You going to ride down Friday? You said 6 more riders going with ya, who? Acouple of us are hitting the road Thursday morning, why so early?  :-\ Don't ask me, Chad just wanted to leave then and I've got nothing else better to do anyway so--------  O0 O0 ;D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 08:19:40 PM »

Earl - You got the big patches yet? You going to ride down Friday? You said 6 more riders going with ya, who? Acouple of us are hitting the road Thursday morning, why so early?  :-\ Don't ask me, Chad just wanted to leave then and I've got nothing else better to do anyway so--------  O0 O0 ;D

Last year we left on Thursday and did because it gave us all day Thurday to ride down and Friday to do what we wanted in town and met up Friday afternoon with some of the others. More time to have fun!! <<<< Sounds better!!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 10:56:44 PM »

Last year we left on Thursday and did because it gave us all day Thurday to ride down and Friday to do what we wanted in town and met up Friday afternoon with some of the others. More time to have fun!! <<<< Sounds better!!!  ;D ;D

Aey I got no complaints about riding aday early to have more fun time  ;D ;D ;D  That's a good end of the world to have some extra time to mess around in.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »

Just you Hoot, or is that shadow gonna follow too? ;D All three times I've left on Friday...I wanted to have more time too, so I'm going Thursday. My vote for a southernly road? HWY 16, although it adds about 120 miles to my ride to do it. Excellent ride.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 10:52:34 AM »

Aey I got no complaints about riding aday early to have more fun time  ;D ;D ;D  That's a good end of the world to have some extra time to mess around in.
Hmmm. and you corrected my "LETS ROLL" for not having a ' in it? ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hooter

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »

Just you Hoot, or is that shadow gonna follow too? ;D All three times I've left on Friday...I wanted to have more time too, so I'm going Thursday. My vote for a southernly road? HWY 16, although it adds about 120 miles to my ride to do it. Excellent ride.

No, No, just me, she doesn't have any feathers on her wings yet and won't by the time BBT4 comes around either. I'll get out the maps and start lookin for a meetin spot on 16 or before if that's the way wez be headed.

hooter

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 11:18:59 AM »

Hmmm. and you corrected my "LETS ROLL" for not having a ' in it? ;D

What's wrong?  :-\ :-\ :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal