Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armadillo Farm SMALL cabin just NOW available for BBT  (Read 1384 times)

armadillofarmgjj

Armadillo Farm SMALL cabin just NOW available for BBT
« on: March 07, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »

I have a new addition to the A.Farm which is a considered a "cabin" becuase it DOES have a commode in a seperate area, BUT not really a full bathroom.  (As you know, the "camp/cabins" do NOT have bathrooms of any type....rather you walk to the shower house)  Soooooooooo, this is a really SMALL,  but really cute 1 room cabin, (not as big as the camp/cabins), but is large enough for 2 people... $65 per night:  cold A/C, floor heater, standard full size bed (just like in the camp/cabins).  It has a commode room with double sink with hot water for "military baths" BUT NO shower or tub, (however you are walking distance from the shower house).  (I will  provide your linens & towels).  It has a microwave, small refrigerator, table & 2 chairs. (NO cooking utensils provided)  It has its own private parking site, with a BBQ pit & picnic table on side of cabin sitting next to an area of "woodsy" litle trees.  Once again, this will be for a 2 day minimum but is available for longer by request......she is JUST now on the market..........as you know the A.FArm is a work in progress for me and we are adding on daily!!!!!     First come, first served basis by reservation. Either call me or email me at my personal email address armadillofarmgjj@yahoo.com
Thanks again!
Gay Jenkins
Armadillo Farm (owner)
830-997-5371

www.armadillofarmcampground.com

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: Armadillo Farm SMALL cabin just NOW available for BBT
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 02:03:49 AM »

Just wanted to try and stop a bunch of emails to Gay.  We snatched this up this morning!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal