Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armadillo Farm RV rental just available for BB Thunder  (Read 1105 times)

armadillofarmgjj

Armadillo Farm RV rental just available for BB Thunder
« on: March 07, 2007, 02:22:04 PM »

I have decided to make available for you guys, my classic 1986 Silver Streak RV which is parked on the right side of the office.  The Silver Streak is available from 5/16/07 through 5/22/07 during your rally dates.... with a 2 day minimum rental stay.  This is my own personal "retro" beauty RV in very good shape for rent to your rally members at $75 per night.  I use it for festivals, Terlingua, or my family members visiting me at the campground. Here is a brief description:  cold A/C, with a TWIN BED at each end of the RV (linens provided for you), large bathroom in center of RV betweeen the 2 sleeping areas with hot shower, (towels provided), kitchen with microwave & refrigerator (cooking utensils NOT provided), & a small deck outside with 2 chairs. This is probably NOT suitable for a couple unless you don't mind twin beds or sleeping REALLY close heh heh.  Probably more perfect for 2 people who want to share the cost of lodging and like the idea of 2 seperate sleeping areas, but rememberber TWIN beds. ( :-\ yes, I know the jokes are about to begin...I am familiar with you guys email conversations!!!!!!)  If interested contact me at my personal email address & I will handle all details;  armadillofarmgjj@yahoo.com    This will be handled on a First come first served basis for anyone interested in at least 2 nights stay.  Thanks
Gay Jenkins
Armadillo Farm Campground owner
830-997-5371

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Armadillo Farm RV rental just available for BB Thunder
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »

OK RD, I'll forgive you your indescretions if you'll share one of the twins with me! ;D :o :-X
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: Armadillo Farm RV rental just available for BB Thunder
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 08:00:56 PM »

Dang Snake I told Minicop that you had a place for him to stay with you!! ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal