Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Swampfox decodes BBTIII from Houston  (Read 2660 times)

Swampfox

Swampfox decodes BBTIII from Houston
« on: May 10, 2006, 02:08:57 PM »

;D I want to leave Thursday 11 2006 I see that Pepe is leaving at a good time for me since I'm not likly to get up until noon so If you will call or post or come by the house I will be eolian as you come by. Pete don't leave by yourself I will be looking for you at high speed And is there anybody else going Thursday around this time?  Is it clear enough if not call me 713-828-4757. ;D Damn it time to Gitter Done Man. ;D

Swampfox

Re: Swampfox decodes BBTIII from Houston
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 05:02:48 PM »

Where's the love? Don't let Martin scare you.  I can ride laying down with my head looking back at the lines going by. I got more stunts and they are pattened. Also I like to ride tail with a red bandana or lead with my wing man as a ghost if your scared say your scare. ;) :)

Swampfox

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:58:10 AM »

I scared I not going to find my wingman! :'(

Swampfox

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »

Well, I will be watching all from the sky with my X-Angels so long it's not cloudy, you may hear me up there if I don't shut down the engine and float like a butterfly.  Don't forget to drop bread crumbs when you leave the camp site and if you spill the salt pick some of it up and through it over your left shoulder.

ghostrider

• Tejano
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 06:22:20 AM »

I so sorry nobody posted you back you must feel like a Trailor Queen ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 06:59:53 AM »

Where's the love? Don't let Martin scare you.  I can ride laying down with my head looking back at the lines going by. I got more stunts and they are pattened. Also I like to ride tail with a red bandana or lead with my wing man as a ghost if your scared say your scare. ;) :)

HUH?
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35:34 PM »

Where'd you disappear to Saturday, Swampy? I wanted to see some trick riding!!! :) ;) :D ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Swampfox

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »

Dwight are you happy or sad about (avator)  ???  I'm not good at reading lips.  ;D 8)

Swampfox

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 08:56:30 PM »

Where'd you disappear to Saturday, Swampy? I wanted to see some trick riding!!! :) ;) :D ;D

That was the trick 24 hour run.  I had to get home.  I went with RocknRoll to the Harley dealer then to Rudy's for lunch then headed back to Houston.  I did take some pictures on the roll.  I'll try to put some on the board.  Pete can tell you about that I did read his lips he think I'm crazy shooting our picture at 80mph.  I wish it was a video you too could have read what he was saying  Quote: That stupid-crazy SOB. LoL  8) :) ;D

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »

That was the trick 24 hour run.  I had to get home.  I went with RocknRoll to the Harley dealer then to Rudy's for lunch then headed back to Houston.  I did take some pictures on the roll.  I'll try to put some on the board.  Pete can tell you about that I did read his lips he think I'm crazy shooting our picture at 80mph.  I wish it was a video you too could have read what he was saying  Quote: That stupid-crazy SOB. LoL  8) :) ;D

You know what - That is EXACTLY what I said.  I had a lot more to say over the next 10 miles too!!1 ;D

Glad you made it home safe Swamper Room. 8)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal