Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BBT Itinerary  (Read 3953 times)

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
Re: BBT Itinerary
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 07:21:29 AM »

Okay, wise guy!  Lori and I will be in either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon.  I want to take her to the three 3s.  Is this a planned ride on Friday?  If not, we will make our own run on Thursday or Friday.

Don't make me hurt you!

As I know it "right now", 5 of us will be there on Thu to set up our own camps, and get ready for everyone else. The 3's were a pretty long ride last year. Everyone that went enjoyed it, but, it took a big "bite" out of their day. If you're coming down on Wed, get the 3's out of the way.

Do I smell Cooper's on Thu eve?  :) :) :)

Hot Damn I've been wanting to hit the World Famous Coopers.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 07:32:19 AM »

Gotta pay for the x-tra night.

Rd,

Are RV spots included in the deal. Seems like last year it was only a few RV spots included and anything over that amount was on the individual. Understood that anything before Friday and After Saturday night is on the individual.

As you already know, Gay has limited spots, 6-8, around the buildings. She has put in more elec. further up the hill.
Any nights, other than Friday & Saturday, are on the attendee.
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 10:16:59 AM »

I called her yesterday and made the reservations for thursday night. She did say friday and saturday was in the deal and I would just owe $25 for thursday. My spot is waiting for me to trailer queen my Cranberries off all weekend.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »

Okay, wise guy!  Lori and I will be in either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon.  I want to take her to the three 3s.  Is this a planned ride on Friday?  If not, we will make our own run on Thursday or Friday.

Don't make me hurt you!

As I know it "right now", 5 of us will be there on Thu to set up our own camps, and get ready for everyone else. The 3's were a pretty long ride last year. Everyone that went enjoyed it, but, it took a big "bite" out of their day. If you're coming down on Wed, get the 3's out of the way.

Do I smell Cooper's on Thu eve?  :) :) :)

Here's the hours and phone number for Coopers from their website.  Eat there about 6:30 Thursday evening? 

Store Hours
10:30 am to 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
10:30 am to 9:00 pm Friday and Saturday
Closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
325-247-5713

Swampfox

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 12:00:28 AM »

Can you check in at 12:01Am friday morning or you know like just after midnight thursday night?  ??? "That's friday" Is Houston time the same as Camp Site?  Somebody bring some horse shoes the kind you throw at the poles!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal