Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Questions about campground facilities...  (Read 2489 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Questions about campground facilities...
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:38:23 PM »

For those of you who have stayed at the campground, are the restroom/shower facilities nice?  Where are they located in relation to the tent area?  Lori and I are thinking about camping out if the weather is nice.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: Questions about campground facilities...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 02:19:07 PM »

For those of you who have stayed at the campground, are the restroom/shower facilities nice?  Where are they located in relation to the tent area?  Lori and I are thinking about camping out if the weather is nice.

HEY MORON, she is already camping with me. I HAVE NO ROOM FOR YOU ;D

I will bring and x-tra sleeping bag and you can sllep out front and make sure no one comes in... bwaaaa.. ha....
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Tapper

• Jakeleg
  • Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 02:21:28 PM »

They're pretty close to the camping area, and last time I saw them they were pretty decent, even nice.  Of course, they can get ripe as more people hit them, but Gay does a pretty good job keeping up with them.
Yeah, that Tapper.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »

:o  Shower?  On a CAMPING trip? ::)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

BomberGirl

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

mmmmH.... it's bare-boned, really.  There's 2 toilets, ladies and mens,... and from what I remember 4 showers.  They're all located in one room in the middle of the camp grounds.  As far as facilities are concerned, it's further up than a port-o-potty and showering in the wild.. but not as nice as a hotel bathroom.  She keeps it clean though.  A few mosquitos get in, so watch ur back when you're showering, lol.

You can walk there from the tent area, I mean it's a two minute walk if you stay on the lower-level of the camp grounds... there's a hill to the left as you get into the area, and people can tent up there as well.  It's a further walk, but it's more private and quiet... and a little scary.

I mean, it's just for the weekend, it's cheap, and if the weather is nice, you won't really think about it.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 02:44:07 PM »

I was up there, and stopped by a couple of months ago. Gay, has seperated the men, from the women. She put a wall up, and added to them. Now you women have your own area, and can "frolic" all you want.

joe, please come to the rally....we need pic's!]
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 06:35:18 PM »

I was up there, and stopped by a couple of months ago. Gay, has seperated the men, from the women. She put a wall up, and added to them. Now you women have your own area, and can "frolic" all you want.

joe, please come to the rally....we need pic's!]

hmmm frolicing showering womenses

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

BomberGirl

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »

frolicing? yeah rite... we're lucky just to even have someone spare a square! :(

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal