Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NEEDED.... 1 Special person  (Read 1508 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
NEEDED.... 1 Special person
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:45:17 PM »

I need some assistance from someone located in the DFW or Fort Worth surrounding area.

If you are trailering, of have a chase vehicle coming with you, and are planning on heading to Luchenbach on Thursday, or Friday morning, I need a favor.

Earl (paperpeddler), is in Fort Worth. His company is making up the rally shirts, and pins for us. I need some assistance in getting the shirts/pins down to Luckenbach. Earl will be ring his bike, and will be unable to carry the box.

If you would be willing to do this for the organization, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

RD

Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: NEEDED.... 1 Special person
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »

I need some assistance from someone located in the DFW or Fort Worth surrounding area.

If you are trailering, of have a chase vehicle coming with you, and are planning on heading to Luchenbach on Thursday, or Friday morning, I need a favor.

Earl (paperpeddler), is in Fort Worth. His company is making up the rally shirts, and pins for us. I need some assistance in getting the shirts/pins down to Luckenbach. Earl will be ring his bike, and will be unable to carry the box.

Thanks,

RD

I am guessing Tapper is that special person  :P
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

e

• Rider
  • ~Back In SA
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »

Thanks,

RD

RD, will you be in San Antonio  thursday night?  If so, I'll be trailering the bike to San Antonio Thursday evening.  Give me a call or email.

e

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »

Thanks,

RD

RD, will you be in San Antonio  thursday night?  If so, I'll be trailering the bike to San Antonio Thursday evening.  Give me a call or email.

e

Tapper is going to bring the Tshirts down. I'll be in Luckenbach, starting Thu afternoon.

Thanks, RD
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal