Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Dates Confirmed - Bluebonnet 4!  (Read 9451 times)

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
Dates Confirmed - Bluebonnet 4!
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:14:19 PM »

The deposit is paid, the dates are confirmed  O0 Please read the e mail below. Now, for everyone that needs to make their reservations - The Bluebonnet Thunder 4 - Texas X Riders - the rally will be May 18, 19, 20, 2007.  This is from noon on Friday May 18 til noon on Sunday May 20.

8/3/06
Tommy,
    This email confirms receipt of the $625 NON-Refundable deposit that you brought me today at the campground.  This deposit guarantees the Armadillo Farm Campground has now officially been leased out to the Texas X Riders from noon on friday 5/18 through noon on Sunday 5/20 in 2007.  As last year, the price remains $1,250 which as before, requires the balance of $625 to be paid upon the arrival of your group 5/18/07.  Everything else remains as before: the screen shelter is yours for registration but cabins are mine to rent out, (BUT only to your group members.)  Please advise your group that we will gladly take their reservations for cabins as they make their 2007 vacation arrangements for lodging.  As before, if RV or tent sites are rented for additional days other than the Rally official dates of noon 5/18 thru noon 5/20/07, then normal rental charges apply & will be collected from the renter & NOT your group. Thanks again, and the A.Farm is proud to be the home of the Texas X Riders 2007 4th Annual Blue Bonnet Thunder Rally.

Sincerely,
Gay Jenkins
A.Farm (owner) 830-997-5371
www.armadillofarmcampground.com

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Dates Confirmed - Bluebonnet 4!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 02:02:48 PM »

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-* O0 O0 O0  We will all be there!!!!!Good Job!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 02:55:38 PM »

How much is registration, are there going to be shirts, what do the shirts look like, are we going to get pins, can I buy just a one day pass, what if I don't want the meal can I get a break on registration, my wife just wants to come for Friday night....doe she have to pay? What about hotels, are there any available? Since I'm staying in a hotel, do I have to pay full price? Are kids welcome? Will there be beer furnished? What vendors will be there? What about rides? Are you going to have a Poker Run.

Thought I would go ahead and get all those questions out of the way up front.  :)

Way to go BOD, Brock, Tom and SWM NO SHOW RD!  Just a rumor I heard RD, I know it can't be true.  :(

I'm there!

Dusty

quietguy

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:35:11 PM »

Location?

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 04:56:56 PM »

I've been too busy to take care of anything BOD related so I can't take credit for the BBT.
Chunk the llama.

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »

Outstanding!   O0
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »

RD put me down for an RV site full hook up.  We are going to pay the camp ground for Thursday night now.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »

Yeah, what's the answer to that one day pass question...?  :o
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:34:41 AM »

RD put me down for an RV site full hook up.  We are going to pay the camp ground for Thursday night now.
I think you'll have to notify Gay at the campground about all sites.  During the rally the sites are first come first serve.  If you want your choice for Thursday, then from what I've heard from everyone that has trailer, you get what there is available when you get there.  Call Gay, she'll give you more insight to this

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 05:36:44 AM »

YES,  You can have a one day pass!   O0 It costs the same as the 3 day pass. ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 06:37:40 AM »

YES,  You can have a one day pass!   O0 It costs the same as the 3 day pass. ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

All right, put me down for the same amount I bought last year!  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 09:59:02 AM »

All right, put me down for the same amount I bought last year!  ;)
   You STILL owe for the 6 you bought LAST YEAR!!!! ;D ;D ;D :D :D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 11:17:46 AM »

I think you'll have to notify Gay at the campground about all sites.  During the rally the sites are first come first serve.  If you want your choice for Thursday, then from what I've heard from everyone that has trailer, you get what there is available when you get there.  Call Gay, she'll give you more insight to this

Yep I have already talked with Gay.  Got it covered. ;)
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 12:54:22 PM »

Got a cabin O0  Gay said they are going fast :-\ :-\  Better hurry if you want to get one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal