Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NO RESPECT !!!  (Read 2636 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
NO RESPECT !!!
« on: December 14, 2006, 09:49:59 AM »

Last night while riding with Justin69 and Tony, a fu@king motorist in a car cut off Justin and Tony and sent them into a on-ramp median to 360 in Arlington!!  >:(. Luckily for Tony, he was able to literally hit the mediam and jump it and save it.  Unfortuantely for Justin he was not as lucky as he tried to swerve and miss the curb (median).  Justin just barely clipped the curb and went down and got banged up on his right side.  I spoke with him this morning and he is doing OK.  His "X" on the other hand took a beating!!  It just pisses me off that cars, trucks, etc. have NO RESPECT for motorcyclists!!   >:( >:( !!! 

elblanco

Re: NO RESPECT !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 10:30:20 AM »

son of a Buck Rogers that sucks,  well I am going to start filling my pockets up with porcelin when I ride so if anyone fucks with me like that they are going to lose a windshield!!!!

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 11:40:20 AM »

DAMN and that on top of his hand! Man has he had the bad Karma this month or what!?! I feel for him.

Jack

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 01:32:48 PM »

sorry to hear about that hope all is well. i feel your pain on stupid people in cars.
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

jwoolf

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 02:24:03 PM »

I'm really sorry, Justin!

Did the motorist even stop after he/she almost killed two guys?  ( I probably shouldn't even ask because I already know the answer )

iluvink

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 07:41:36 PM »

Justin...Dude..Hang in there...@$@#& >:( >:( lousy cagers >:( >:( Heal fast..all over!

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »

Hang in there Justin. Our prayers are with you, man. Heal fast, get back on, and go again. O0 O0

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 07:10:37 PM »

YA I'M O K BUT MY BIKE TOOOK MORE OF THE BEATING SO THAT HURTS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT OH WELL THATS WHY I HAVE FULL COVERAGE. HELL IT'S GONNA LOOK BETTER THAN IT DID BEFORE. MY PIPES ARE BANGED UP SO THAT GOES ON THE LIST, AND THE STOCK PIPES COST ALMOST DOUBLE THAN WHAT SOME COBRAS WOULD SO I WON ON THAT ONE, LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA GET SOME NEW BETTER PIPES O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »

Hey Inksplasher, I'm really sorry about your bike and hope your hand didn't suffer anymore damage. I wish someone had gotten the LP#, I know it's hard when your taking evasive actions to save your life, but, thru the miracle of internet, we could have made a midnight run, right on! O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

jwoolf

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 06:11:56 AM »

Dude, I'm really glad you're ok.  The bike can be replaced.

How hurt did you get?  Roadrash? Bruises?

I was riding a bit yesterday afternoon for a little bit ( not much really ), when I realized, "WTF am I doing, these people are nuts and, they're going to kill me!!!"

Dallas drivers trying to get home on a Friday afternoon will run over anybody to get in front of the car ahead of them.  What's worse is that if they do run over your Cranberries, two things will happen:  The first is that they'll say that they didn't see you and the second is that they'll go home and eat supper.  The chances are though that whoever they hit on a motorcycle will get a care flight to the hospital... or worse.

In the morning, they're all putting on makeup, on the cell phone, guys are shaving in the car etc. etc.  In the evening, they're all racing to get home.

Christmas shopping this time of year is the absolute worse.  You've got ma and pa kettle who never come to town, driving around, lost....  Making those extra fun U-Turns while their wife is yelling in their ear to go left.  They're out shopping folks.  They'll be out this weekend... You can bet on it.

I'm just glad you're ok, Justin.  It could have been a lot worse Bro.

texasmetalwerks

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 01:35:37 PM »

Dude sorry to hear about y'alls misfortune! Hope your wounds (both physical and mental) heal soon. I too almost got into it with a Toyota pickup on 114. The A-hole was on his cell phone and acted like it was my fault for being in his own personal HOV lane. Needless to say my road rage got the best of me and I pulled next to him and gave him a piece of my mind, or middle finger I might add.

I hope what happened to y'all never happens to me but sometimes I think it's only a matter of time.

Ride safe and Merry Christmas,

B
Bryan   .5%er
2004 VTX 1300C Black w/ some cool stuff and go fast goodies.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 03:21:11 PM »

Yo Justin ~ Hope your surgery went well today..  Cris and I had a freakin' blast yesterday!! Talk to you soon bro!!

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 03:37:01 PM »

In the parking lot in Arlington after the toy run yesterday, had a weekend rider on a brand new harley comment on my American flag I had flying off the back. He said,"Don't they sell Japanese flags to fly off the back of those things?" I said," Where do you think my bike was made?" He said, "Japan".
 I said," No,it was made in Ohio.By Americans.Do you know where your Bell helmet was made? In China, by Chinese. Also, I ride my bike every day." And then we drove off. Some people are just born assholes. Can't let em get to ya. 8) 8) 8)

POPS

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 04:18:54 PM »

In the parking lot in Arlington after the toy run yesterday, had a weekend rider on a brand new harley comment on my American flag I had flying off the back. He said,"Don't they sell Japanese flags to fly off the back of those things?" I said," Where do you think my bike was made?" He said, "Japan".
 I said," No,it was made in Ohio.By Americans.Do you know where your Bell helmet was made? In China, by Chinese. Also, I ride my bike every day." And then we drove off. Some people are just born assholes. Can't let em get to ya. 8) 8) 8)

POPS

Damn Pops... Yup, there are some ignorant sons a' bitches out there!! And I agree... you can't let em get under your skin..  >:(  Did you make it back to the Icehouse after the parade??

jwoolf

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:47 PM »

The hell with em, Pops.

I saw a post on the national board that had a part for part comparison.... there are actually more parts on most Harleys made in another country than on the VTX... LOL

They just don't like the fact that a Honda is beating them at their own game. 

Now, if we are to be objective, then we know that some of the Harley chrome is, in fact, better.  The kury stuff is, just kury.  That's not what I'm talking about.  But the Harleys just don't make power.  It's a choice.  The VTXs just are flat dependable.  The Harley guys just don't want to see anybody riding anything but a Harley.

Hell, some don't like choppers unless somebody converts a Harley to one.... even though they replace their motors with S&S all the time.  They just don't think their Sausage is big unless they're riding a HARLEY.

There's always a few in a croud but, a lot of the guys don't care what you ride. 

If the truth be told.... The reason I sold my bike......

I don't remember the reason but, I sent Lynn a picture after complaining about the cost of parts for the VTX and I said something to the effect of, "why don't I just buy this and get it over with".  Well, the picture I sent her was a picture of a nice chopper I saw in ebay.

Well, she called me back in about 2mins after I sent her that and said, "are you really thinking of getting that????"

Well, I always was... but, only in the back of my head.  I just kind of decided to do it.  What the hell.

It seems to work for the kind of riding we do so, the hell with it.... you only live once.

There's not a damn thing wrong with a VTX and, I'm already thinking of getting another one after my NEXT year's bonus.  I now need a bike to ride out of town with that has bags on it.

I'm not sure I'd trust a Harley to get me home if I were out of town.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal