Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: big toy run  (Read 7148 times)

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Re: big toy run
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 02:19:16 PM »

Who's in for Ft. Worth??   O0

well it looks like it's just me, you and the rest of the crew we usually ride with dan. thats o k, there will be at least 8 or 10 of us. either way we're all gonna meet up in arlington. thats gonna be one big badass group when we all meet up together O0 O0

ya mike and ashley are going, thats if his dumbass don't  go out and party the night before. thats why he missed the last one in lewisville, i had to buy him a huge tube of vagisil to rub on that huge cooter that he's got down there ;D ;D  i'm pretty shure he's got enough to rub on it so he wont miss this one ;D ;D but ya nikki is going to O0

Yo Justin, Sounds like a plan to me!! Are we all gonna meet in Arlington and then scoot on over to the Icehouse?? If so... that works for us.  Is Nikki gonna ride? What about Mike and Ashley? Are they in too?  And we can't forget about the "crotch rocket boyz"!!   O0  Hopefully they'll be with us too...  I'm finishing up my bike today....

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 08:27:41 AM »

I'm game for Grapevine/Wilhoite's at 9:00AM.  I heard they are going to shut off main street for the bikes.  We'll talk Saturday.  Anyone want to meet up and ride over the Grapevine....call me.  I work Friday and Saturday night but I'll be out on the bike Saturday since it's suppose to be 80 degrees. 

Be Safe,
-Iceman

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 09:18:38 AM »

Is Icehouse the plan before the Toy Run? What time?

Hey Pops, According to the flyer signup is from 10am to 12pm, and the parade leaves at 1pm.  I hear there are three signup points in downtown Ft. Worth and riders will be gathering at the Icehouse and joining the parade from there.  That's the way it was explained to me anyway.. ???  I'm planning on a 9am arrival at the Icehouse.  Hope this helps...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 09:20:22 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

VTXShawn

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »

I'm game for Grapevine/Wilhoite's at 9:00AM.  I heard they are going to shut off main street for the bikes.  We'll talk Saturday.  Anyone want to meet up and ride over the Grapevine....call me.  I work Friday and Saturday night but I'll be out on the bike Saturday since it's suppose to be 80 degrees. 

Be Safe,
-Iceman

I'm up for Wilhoite's Sunday morning. Let me know when and where you want to meet up.

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 04:41:46 AM »

Woolf, Lynn, Iceman, and myself rode till around 9:30 last night we came up with meeting at the IHOP @ 121 and Josey in The Colony that would be the North West Corner next to Discount Tire. We were thinking around 9:00 to 9:30 eating  and heading to Willhoits no later than 10:30
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 06:50:54 AM »

Woolf, Lynn, Iceman, and myself rode till around 9:30 last night we came up with meeting at the IHOP @ 121 and Josey in The Colony that would be the North West Corner next to Discount Tire. We were thinking around 9:00 to 9:30 eating  and heading to Willhoits no later than 10:30

This is good for me....  How about you, Shawn?

VTXShawn

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 08:28:56 AM »

That works for me. See you then.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2006, 10:27:09 AM »

Hey Pops, we spoke with the owner of the Icehouse last night, and he said that he will open the doors at 10am on Sunday morning for a FREE breakfast for all the riders that show-up!  So we are planning on doing signup at one of the three signup locations in downtown Ft. Worth, then cruising over to the Icehouse to hang out and B.S. till 1230'sh, then heading down to get in line for the parade.  Then after the parade the Icehouse will be having a FREE lunch as well, (BBQ).  Man, those dudes are AwEsOmE!!  Should be a BlAsT!!!   O0 8) O0

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006, 08:59:56 PM »

All this FREE food and I gota work :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 01:45:50 AM »

All this FREE food and I gota work :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\
QUIT
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 08:27:25 AM »

Hey Pops, we spoke with the owner of the Icehouse last night, and he said that he will open the doors at 10am on Sunday morning for a FREE breakfast for all the riders that show-up!  So we are planning on doing signup at one of the three signup locations in downtown Ft. Worth, then cruising over to the Icehouse to hang out and B.S. till 1230'sh, then heading down to get in line for the parade.  Then after the parade the Icehouse will be having a FREE lunch as well, (BBQ).  Man, those dudes are AwEsOmE!!  Should be a BlAsT!!!   O0 8) O0

Sounds like a plan--it's looking more and more like we're gonna make it O0 O0 O0 O0

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »

Got my bike all back together and plan on going unless looks like it might rain. Will be going to the Dallas West End. See yall later!! 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

stoker

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2006, 04:08:48 PM »

What zoo.  I got to Grapevine at 11:00 and the south side Main Street from Dallas to Whiloittes was PACKED.  I got routed into the parking lot across from Whiloittes.  A little after one, the first riders started out and it took about 15 to 20 minutes before my area was released onto the road.  We had 360 all to ourselfs with a fair amount of spectators.  No bad 'accordion' traffic until near the convention site. 

I parked in the Stadium lot and the only grump of the day was pissed that he had to park so far away from the convention center.  He was bitching loudly about it and I told him that lot appeared to be full he said 'Well, suck my Sausage' and stormed off.  Later he came back to appoligize.  So if you see a hot head on a white GL1800, please avoid him as he appears to be an accident waiting to happen.

I walked over to dump off the toys and then hiked back.  Motorcycles were still coming in when I left.

Great weather, lots of bikes, and only one jerk -- not a bad day. O0

JD

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 08:42:46 PM »

What zoo.  I got to Grapevine at 11:00 and the south side Main Street from Dallas to Whiloittes was PACKED.  I got routed into the parking lot across from Whiloittes.  A little after one, the first riders started out and it took about 15 to 20 minutes before my area was released onto the road.  We had 360 all to ourselfs with a fair amount of spectators.  No bad 'accordion' traffic until near the convention site. 

I parked in the Stadium lot and the only grump of the day was pissed that he had to park so far away from the convention center.  He was bitching loudly about it and I told him that lot appeared to be full he said 'Well, suck my Sausage' and stormed off.  Later he came back to appoligize.  So if you see a hot head on a white GL1800, please avoid him as he appears to be an accident waiting to happen.

I walked over to dump off the toys and then hiked back.  Motorcycles were still coming in when I left.

Great weather, lots of bikes, and only one jerk -- not a bad day. O0

You are a better and more self control man then I........I would have walked over to him no words said and slugged him in the throat or ear as hard as I could then pushed his Tupperware bike over on it's side....good on you dude.

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2006, 11:42:50 PM »

bad Cranberries ride today guys O0 wish we all could have hooked up at the end but no one would answer their phones, but oh well, it was still cool. the ft worth side was a blast. hard as hell to get out of the place but it was well worth it. it was like a huge party for us in the begining. we just mosied on over to the flying saucer and drank us some import beers from all over the world. this place has over 300 different kinds of beer, and over 160 of them are on tap!! :o :o otta check some time O0

heres some views from the back seat 8)

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal