Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OK Y'all what's the next ride...  (Read 1603 times)

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
OK Y'all what's the next ride...
« on: May 27, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »

Anything stirring up for a ride here in the area...Just curious...

Let me know...

8) O0
Joe Cool...8)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: OK Y'all what's the next ride...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 04:36:04 AM »

I think we should try out the BBQ joint just named the Best in Texas by Texas Monthly. It's called Snow's, in Lexington, and is only open on Saturday, from 8am until the meat runs out, which the article says is around noon. Sound good?

http://www.texasmonthly.com/2008-06-01/feature5.php
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:58:50 AM »

I think we should try out the BBQ joint just named the Best in Texas by Texas Monthly. It's called Snow's, in Lexington, and is only open on Saturday, from 8am until the meat runs out, which the article says is around noon. Sound good?

Cant be this Saturday I am going to the Valley this weekend going to take the Family to South Padre Island for some R&R. will be back late Sunday.

Dont count me out, it does sound good to me, let's see how many we can get to go as a group for saturday after next. I would have to meet up with y'all somewhere I will be coming from New Braunfels. What do you say?
Joe Cool...8)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:10:15 AM »

Pick a date, that definetly looks worth checking out. Nothing like BBQ for breakfast. O0

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 07:20:46 AM »

Cant be this Saturday I am going to the Valley this weekend going to take the Family to South Padre Island for some R&R. will be back late Sunday.

Dont count me out, it does sound good to me, let's see how many we can get to go as a group for saturday after next. I would have to meet up with y'all somewhere I will be coming from New Braunfels. What do you say?

Well, hell, we can't leave you out; you started this thread! I'll start a thread for a ride to Snow's on Saturday, June 7th.  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal