Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Budget Host DeFunked Inn..continuation of my Horror Story.  (Read 747 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs

Got a call this morning from Mr. Patal the new owners of the Budget Host DeFunked Inn asking when are we coming in to register for our rooms......Duh

I told Mr. Patel we cancelled this week-end and made the reservation for last week-end. He ask who did I talk to and when did we do that. I told him we talked to YOU and this was done about a month ago............He said we never cancelled with him. I told him we did and he better not charge our CC.

I told him we were there last weekend and we stayed in room #25, Kingsize bed and No Smoking. Do you not remember. He tells me. No I do not remember.

I told him do you remember asking me if we reserved a HandiCap room and I told you we didn't need a HandiCap room being we rode in on Motorcycles. He got quite then tells me Ok....I remember.

I will never stay in that Nasty DeFunked Place again.

I sure hope everyone that stayed there don't have the problems I have experienced......
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Budget Host DeFunked Inn..continuation of my Horror Story.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 09:03:20 PM »

Check your hair for lice MarigoldJust jackin' with ya'!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 09:07:53 PM »

Check your hair for lice MarigoldJust jackin' with ya'!

YOU BUTT.............you got me................... :o  :( :D :-\  ???
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »

I had originaly made the "punch line" a 2 point, but I couldn't even read it with a magnifying glass. I figured since you knew I stayed there I'd really worry you, so I increased it to 4pt. Shoot, I bet you could house enough hair lice for about 30 regular people! :) "course, then you'd  just let the finches loose to eat 'em up! :o OOOHHH, so You're the "black dragon woman"!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 09:21:07 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal