Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bike Week 2007, Daytona Beach FL  (Read 3852 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Bike Week 2007, Daytona Beach FL
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:07:12 AM »

It's time to start planning for some fun in the sun and some stellar riding in sunny Daytona Beach, Florida!! 
March 2nd - 11th, 2007.  If you've never been, this is one bike rally that really RoCkS!!  Awesome bike displays, HUGE vending area in the parking lot of Daytona Intl. Speedway, AMA Superbike and outdoor Supercross racing, beautiful women in bikinis, etc. So much happening the entire week!  You gotta check it out.... O0 O0 O0

http://www.daytonachamber.com/bwhome.html

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Re: Bike Week 2007, Daytona Beach FL
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

It's time to start planning for some fun in the sun and some stellar riding in sunny Daytona Beach, Florida!! 
March 2nd - 11th, 2007.  If you've never been, this is one bike rally that really RoCkS!!  Awesome bike displays, HUGE vending area in the parking lot of Daytona Intl. Speedway, AMA Superbike and outdoor Supercross racing, beautiful women in bikinis, etc. So much happening the entire week!  You gotta check it out.... O0 O0 O0

http://www.daytonachamber.com/bwhome.html

hey i checked it out, i saw your pic with chris, i voted for it O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »

the one on the oarnge O0

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »

hey brotha, i think you otta post it on another thread cuz i don't think anyone has seen it. sha no wadda mean main :D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 08:07:45 AM »

Only three more weeks to make plans for the week long party of fun in the sun, plenty of riding, bikinis, and CoLd BeEr!!!  C'mon you Lone Star State riders, let's head East..   O0 O0 O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 09:14:51 AM »

Only three more weeks to make plans for the week long party of fun in the sun, plenty of riding, bikinis, and CoLd BeEr!!!  C'mon you Lone Star State riders, let's head East..   O0 O0 O0

Be sure to post pics. of all the fun YOU get to have! :'(!!! RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG!!!! : O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »

I head out on the 24th of Feb and be back on the 13th of March.

Daytona here I come... O0
06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 09:05:13 PM »

I head out on the 24th of Feb and be back on the 13th of March.

Daytona here I come... O0

Yo Doughboy, lets plan on hooking up on one of those days and going on a ride up and down US1.  If you are not familiar with US1, it runs up and down the coast line.  A beautiful ride with a view of the Atlantic ocean and plenty of riders just having a great time.   O0 O0 O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 09:10:17 PM »

Only three more weeks to make plans for the week long party of fun in the sun, plenty of riding, bikinis, and CoLd BeEr!!!  C'mon you Lone Star State riders, let's head East..   O0 O0 O0

Be sure to post pics. of all the fun YOU get to have! :'(!!! RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG!!!! : O0 O0 O0

We are planning on posting daily pics of the Bike Week events.  Some of the pics may be offensive however, and may get deleted...   :'( :'( :'(  But we'll do our best to keep you Texas X riders posted. 

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »

Sounds like a deal O0

I will be meeting my brother, who lives in Melbourne, FL, about 1 1/2 hr south of Daytona.  He is making most of the plans for the week, but I'm sure that we could meet with you somewhere.

Give me a call when you get there...281-744-6523

I'm taking a slow trip down, taking 4 days, going to stop off at some old college buddies that I have seen is a few years and then just enjoying the ride.  Going to try and stay off the interstate highway as much as possible.  Use the back roads and see the country.

06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 08:55:15 AM »

Cool!!  Sounds like you'll be having a fun ride out to Daytona.  I'm going to either trailer mine or throw it in the bed of my truck to get it out there.  I have family in Jacksonville and Orange Park so I'll be hanging with a few other riders.  I've got your number so I'll give you a shout during the week.  We (wife and myself), are planning on leaving Dallas on Thurs. 3/9/07, and staying at the Hampton Inn at Palm Coast, FL.  We'll head back to Dallas on Sat. the 10th.

Dan
817-983-9419

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »

I hope you mean 3/1/07, because that is a very fast trip and long way for one day... ;D

Just let me know where and when, hope we can meet up.

See you there.

Doug

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Leaving Dallas on Fri. 3/2, and returning to Texas on Sat. 3/10.  We'll see you then.... O0 O0

Dan

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »

Got to Opelousas, LA on Hwy 190, stopped to get gas, try to start my V and .....
NOTHING :'(

Everything was working except the headlights and starter.  I thought if I could push start it (three other bikers help me push start it), I could get to my friends house in Mississippi and get it fixed on Monday or Tuesday (200 miles without front head lights...not smart in know..made it before dark).

Dealers told me that it was the push starter button and they were on back order, didn't know when they would be able to get one in. My brother checked in Florida, same thing.

So, I called my son in Houston, he drove over Monday night and we trailered it home Tuesday, where I'll be spending my Daytona weekend.

Found out that my dealer did NOT put a relay in when they installed the light bar.  This might be the reason that the starter button when bad on an 06 VTX1300R bought in June of 06.

Be care guys and gals, don't get stuck out in the cold (heat).

Have a Great Daytona Week and ride safe. O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »

Got to Opelousas, LA on Hwy 190, stopped to get gas, try to start my V and .....
NOTHING :'(

Everything was working except the headlights and starter.  I thought if I could push start it (three other bikers help me push start it), I could get to my friends house in Mississippi and get it fixed on Monday or Tuesday (200 miles without front head lights...not smart in know..made it before dark).

Dealers told me that it was the push starter button and they were on back order, didn't know when they would be able to get one in. My brother checked in Florida, same thing.

So, I called my son in Houston, he drove over Monday night and we trailered it home Tuesday, where I'll be spending my Daytona weekend.

Found out that my dealer did NOT put a relay in when they installed the light bar.  This might be the reason that the starter button when bad on an 06 VTX1300R bought in June of 06.

Be care guys and gals, don't get stuck out in the cold (heat).

Have a Great Daytona Week and ride safe. O0

I had starter switch problems on my 03 c X when I went to Honda homecomming last year... I Rockwall  I went to Rockwall Honda. They had no switch but cleaned it(wright) that did not fix the problem.... I went for it anyway (HRCA member) I had it worked on again in Ohio.... they did not have a switch eather,but cleaned it and wanted to charge me the labor!!!!!! I was Pi$$ off!!! New Honda under warrenty and extended warrenty!!!!! The reason was they did not have a bad part to return for credit to Honda for the warrenty claim... I DID NOT PAY!!!! I had a great time and it was fun to wonder every time if it would start...I did get a new switch when I got home....Warrenty!!!!! I am glad I went on anyway and did not turn back home in Rockwall.... I was a lone rider and only had to worry about me..... RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal