Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hill Country this weekend  (Read 2958 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: Hill Country this weekend
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »

How about 8-8:15am? I'm gonna have to leave by 10, so that'll give us some time to chit-chat. 8)

RD:  I got some cobwebs that need to be blown out of the X.  Assuming you guys are talking Saturday morning I'll probably ride over and join u'all for some breakfast grub.

Yup. Talked to RD this evening and it's Saturday at 8-8:15am.

Glad you can make it Lex!!! It'll be good to see you!

Mike, I got a call tonight after we talked, and I'm gonna meet a friend along the way. I invited him as well, so it might be closer to 8:15-8:30, if that's ok. I'm going to meet him at 7:45. He doesn't have to just "crawl" up the hill. Didn't want to have to get him out too early. ::)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »

How about 8-8:15am? I'm gonna have to leave by 10, so that'll give us some time to chit-chat. 8)

RD:  I got some cobwebs that need to be blown out of the X.  Assuming you guys are talking Saturday morning I'll probably ride over and join u'all for some breakfast grub.

Mike, I got a call tonight after we talked, and I'm gonna meet a friend along the way. I invited him as well, so it might be closer to 8:15-8:30, if that's ok. I'm going to meet him at 7:45. He doesn't have to just "crawl" up the hill. Didn't want to have to get him out too early. ::)

8-8:30, whatever it takes... ;D

See 'ya there.  O0
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 02:54:11 PM »

8:15 to 8:30 it is.  I'll try to keep a tight reign on the X so as not to arrive too early!   :o

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 07:58:04 PM »

Great to see y'all this morning. It was a short ride for me, but a good breakfast with some great Bud's. 8)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 08:46:33 AM »

That sure is a pretty wing you got there RD. O0  Thanks for coming out and having breakfast with me guys.

I got some great riding in this weekend. Road construction wasn't too bad, although the last 5 miles of 337 from Vanderpool into Leaky is unpaved.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal