Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: toy run?  (Read 2459 times)

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
toy run?
« on: November 30, 2006, 03:57:59 PM »

i was just wondering if anyone knew of any toy runs coming up?

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
Re: toy run?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 04:20:52 PM »

Randy, Here are a few Texas events for December and some are Toy Runs.

http://www.lets-ride.com/event/texas.htm

Jerry :)

sorry, that was just me being a smartass cause the top 3 or 4 threads here about toy runs....... :D

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:10:57 PM »

Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »

HEY BRO, THERES GONNA BE A HUGE ONE UP HERE IN DALLAS/FT WORTH THIS SATURDAY IF YOUR UP FOR THAT COLD LONG Cranberries RIDE ;D THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 2 TO 3000 BIKES IN IT! IT'S GONNA BE A NICE RIDE. THEN ON THE 17th, THERES GONNA BE EVEN A BIGGER ONE WITH ABOUT 5000 BIKES! THERES 2 GROUPS. ONE THAT STARTS IN DALLAS, AND ONE IN FT WORTH AND THEY ALL MEET UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE METROPLEX AT THE TEXAS RANGERS STADIUM FOR THE BIG EVENT. YOU GUYS OTTA COME UP NORTH AND CHECK IT OUT, IT'LL BE FUN. IF U WANT MORE INFO ON IT, CHECK OUT THE THREADS ON THE NORTH/NORTHEAST SECTOIN O0 O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:37 AM »

HEY BRO, THERES GONNA BE A HUGE ONE UP HERE IN DALLAS/FT WORTH THIS SATURDAY IF YOUR UP FOR THAT COLD LONG Cranberries RIDE ;D THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST 2 TO 3000 BIKES IN IT! IT'S GONNA BE A NICE RIDE. THEN ON THE 17th, THERES GONNA BE EVEN A BIGGER ONE WITH ABOUT 5000 BIKES! THERES 2 GROUPS. ONE THAT STARTS IN DALLAS, AND ONE IN FT WORTH AND THEY ALL MEET UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE METROPLEX AT THE TEXAS RANGERS STADIUM FOR THE BIG EVENT. YOU GUYS OTTA COME UP NORTH AND CHECK IT OUT, IT'LL BE FUN. IF U WANT MORE INFO ON IT, CHECK OUT THE THREADS ON THE NORTH/NORTHEAST SECTOIN O0 O0 O0

Dude, you wouldn't ride down here on a really nice 75 degree weekend for lonestar.  What makes you think we're gonna ride up there while its freezing cold, windy, and rainy.  :P  J/K enjoy your ride.

*Closet Darksider*

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 06:51:58 PM »

Dude, you wouldn't ride down here on a really nice 75 degree weekend for lonestar.  What makes you think we're gonna ride up there while its freezing cold, windy, and rainy.  :P  J/K enjoy your ride.

ouch!!!!!!!! man that sucks that i couldn't make it. i rode out to nacadoches that weekend with a few friends. after that weekend we all sat and thought about how stupid we were for not going to the rally. it was a badass ride but we could have waited till next weekend. trust me, i've had plenty of pics rubbed in my face for not going. oh well, theres always next year O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 12:41:32 AM »

The wife and I may make it up to Dallas and make that run it does sound like alot of fun.According to their web page they had 48,000 bikes last year how  true that is have no idea but is sure they had alot of bikes and raised lots of many and plenty of toys donated.Will keep you informed and if we do come up maybe hit Strokers that Saturday night. O0
Alvin,Texas

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 09:15:31 PM »

Blue there is a toy run this Saturday in League City
Alvin,Texas

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal