Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Houston M&G 4/8 - Tilted Kilt - West  (Read 5860 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Houston M&G 4/8 - Tilted Kilt - West
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 06:25:46 PM »

I try and shoot at least twice a week rifle and pistol.Also had a good time as usuall and its nice the weather is getting mo better
Alvin,Texas

PAPPA BEAR

• Rider
  • 2008 1300T - Girlfriend
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

Lucky - Sorry for the delay in answering, life sometimes gets in the way of living.  :-[  I live in Kingwood and enjoy riding.

I attended the M&G at the TiltedKilt, sat with Swamp Dog and Iron Horse and ejoyed the company.  All were friendly and having a good time.  Looking forward to riding with Texas X Riders. 

It's Friday so I rode Girlfriend[Silver 1300T] in to work today and hope to get off early and get up toward Breham this afternoon to see how the Bluebonnets are doing this year. :)  Have a Happy Easter!
Happyness is a decision that I make every morning.  Life is too short to do anything else.

dlp9mm

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2009, 09:49:26 AM »

WATCH OUT David, Mike might pull a gun on ya!!!!  :ohwow:  :t  :c

ME???  Slow to the game again.
Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead.

dlp9mm

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »

Lucky - Sorry for the delay in answering, life sometimes gets in the way of living.  :-[  I live in Kingwood and enjoy riding.

I attended the M&G at the TiltedKilt, sat with Swamp Dog and Iron Horse and ejoyed the company.  All were friendly and having a good time.  Looking forward to riding with Texas X Riders. 

It's Friday so I rode Girlfriend[Silver 1300T] in to work today and hope to get off early and get up toward Breham this afternoon to see how the Bluebonnets are doing this year. :)  Have a Happy Easter!

Skipping all the cool stuff people typed before me, it was nice to see all again and meet you PAPA.  I was the normal one to the right of Iron Horse.  So I don't know what they were screaming about all over the place like kids on the loose.  I had a hard time getting past my order and the waitress.  Well!  Good time had by me.  ha ha :c
Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal