Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Houston M&G 3/25 - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - SouthWest  (Read 5269 times)

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
Re: Houston M&G 3/25 - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - SouthWest
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »

You also know it is bad when brock takes the 45s to 610e corner only doing 45  :stickpoke:

:rofl:  I noticed that...but I was wondering if he was just being considerate of the slow pokes behind him (finger pointed at me).  I slow way down when it is raining like that and we are in traffic.

I took it slower to try and keep us a bit closer together, however I also slow down in the rain in turns anyway.  Paint strips or thick puddles when leaned over really aren't too friendly.

And that metal expansion joint on the 59 to 45 exit ramp caused a brief pucker factor for me.  Weird feeling to feel you front tire do a sideways movement!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

Heh, yeah that was a good one. :ohwow:
Chunk the llama.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 08:10:53 PM »

And that metal expansion joint on the 59 to 45 exit ramp caused a brief pucker factor for me.  Weird feeling to feel you front tire do a sideways movement!

One good thing about riding Tailgunner is you see weird AppleSauce in front of you and can expect it. I saw your little WIGGLE and knew it was coming.

My riding jacket didn't have it rain liner in and by the time I climbed off the bike, my phone, GPS and wallet were the only dry items on me. I usually don't mind riding in the rain but I was nearly frozen by the time I got home. I kept thinking "The only way out is through" to get home.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Demon

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2009, 07:19:40 AM »

One good thing about riding Tailgunner is you see weird AppleSauce in front of you and can expect it. I saw your little WIGGLE and knew it was coming.

My riding jacket didn't have it rain liner in and by the time I climbed off the bike, my phone, GPS and wallet were the only dry items on me. I usually don't mind riding in the rain but I was nearly frozen by the time I got home. I kept thinking "The only way out is through" to get home.

And you said that night that I don't have any common sence since I ride a Harley!!!    :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch:

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »

And you said that night that I don't have any common sence since I ride a Harley!!!    :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :couch:

I NEVER claimed to have any common sense at all. And according to my parents, my bike riding proves it.  :bikerider:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal