Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Houston M&G 3/25 - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - SouthWest  (Read 5270 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Houston M&G 3/25 - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - SouthWest
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:33 PM »

Nothing to do with the stimulus package, just razing the kids  :pot: Heck your a old white headed dude - you got fire in your belly - if not I know you have it in your head.  :couch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »

Good food, good beer, great friends! Enjoyed the evening all.

Except I got rained on a bit walking from the car to my front door!  :c

Demon

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 06:45:19 AM »

I also got rained on, I hope those that rode the the M&G made it home ok, the rain came hard last night as soon as I got on the freeway... thank god for wiperblades...

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »

we got a little wet.....

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Foreman4by

• Rider
  • Katy, TX
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 08:46:44 AM »

Sorry I missed it. Weather had me worried. There's always a next time.
2007 VTX 1800F Spec1
Hurricane Air Kit, PCIII, Cobras w/Thunder Monsters, L&R Extremes Forwards, Kury ISOs, X-Bars

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 08:47:38 AM »

Did anoyone text me last night?  Apparently, my phone got ruined from the rain.  It comes on, but I can't type and none of the buttons work.
Chunk the llama.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 09:02:25 AM »

Yep I texted you.  No big deal...just thanking you for a memorable ride, lol

When we walked out to our bikes after dinner, it started to sprinkle...after staying dry the whole time in BJ's.
Then we got on the freeway and all hell broke loose...when Wayne and I got home to DP (40+ miles later) we were DRENCHED.  Wayne poured water out of his boots and my leathers were still wet this morning after hanging in front of a fan all night.  So those of you that stayed home...well, you could have caged it and enjoyed some great food, lively conversations and fun friends, but it was not a pleasant riding night.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

Glad everyone made it home ok and as far as rain had a few sprinkles going down Hwy 6 to Alvin and have been in that kind of hard rain before on my bike and not fun.Anyway bike back together so hopping for a nice weekend.
Alvin,Texas

Demon

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »

I think you guys rode in the same direction the storm was headed... I'm glad ya'll made it ok!!!   :c   I had a great time as usual....  I hope you guys didn't get tired of me and all the BS i said last night, I will blame it on the beer!!!   :c

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »

I think you guys rode in the same direction the storm was headed... I'm glad ya'll made it ok!!!   :c   I had a great time as usual....  I hope you guys didn't get tired of me and all the BS i said last night, I will blame it on the beer!!!   :c

WHAT?? ?? ?? You weren't the hired entertainment?
BTW, your gf of the week was not bad looking at all...how did you convince her to go out with you?  :t
"Lucky" Connie
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Demon

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 11:28:26 AM »

WHAT?? ?? ?? You weren't the hired entertainment?
BTW, your gf of the week was not bad looking at all...how did you convince her to go out with you?  :t

this is the second time she goes to a M&G with me, if I can get her on the back of my bike and she likes it, she will be a keeper!!!   ;D

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »

Glad everyone made it home ok and as far as rain had a few sprinkles going down Hwy 6 to Alvin and have been in that kind of hard rain before on my bike and not fun.Anyway bike back together so hopping for a nice weekend.
I knew it was a hard rain when i started to feel the water pooling in my seat, and and sloshing in my boots.  my top half stayed somewhat dry.... but from the waist down i was soaked!

You also know it is bad when brock takes the 45s to 610e corner only doing 45  :stickpoke:

Should have put the rain pants on before we left BJ's  :cuss:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

You also know it is bad when brock takes the 45s to 610e corner only doing 45  :stickpoke:

:rofl:  I noticed that...but I was wondering if he was just being considerate of the slow pokes behind him (finger pointed at me).  I slow way down when it is raining like that and we are in traffic.
"Lucky" Connie

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

Me thinks I am glad I worked last night.  :bikerider:

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »

:rofl:  I noticed that...but I was wondering if he was just being considerate of the slow pokes behind him (finger pointed at me).  I slow way down when it is raining like that and we are in traffic.

I took it slower to try and keep us a bit closer together, however I also slow down in the rain in turns anyway.  Paint strips or thick puddles when leaned over really aren't too friendly.
Chunk the llama.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal