Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: National Cycle Paladin Engine Guard, Left Side, Free For The Taking  (Read 508 times)

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX

Some time ago, I went down on my '03 VTX 1800C and had to replace the right side Paladin Engine Guard. National Cycle only sells this engine guard as a complete set, so that's what I purchased. I hoped I'd never need to replace the left side but thought I should hold onto it just in case. Now that I've sold my VTX, I definitely have no further use for this part. It's still packed in the box in which I received it. It's free to anyone willing to stop by and pick it up (I live in Houston, just south of the Medical Center) or I can ship it to anyone agreeing to cover the shipping cost.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Way to go Mike, pay it forward  :thumbup: :thumbup: :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal