Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBT Rally  (Read 1371 times)

bigcrow68

BBT Rally
« on: April 10, 2008, 11:44:08 AM »

Is there any groups leaving the Dallas area going to the rally if so when & where. ;D

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: BBT Rally
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 03:16:20 AM »

I'll be leaving out of Hillsboro on Thursday May 22 about 9 am and meeting some others over in Hamilton. Your more than welcome to meet me for the ride. I say meeting them over in Hamilton, last year that's where we hooked up and I know these other guys will be going on Thursday also, just haven't talked about their route or times just yet. If you want to ride down to Hillsboro that morning then I'll set up a place to meet and we can go from there. It won't take you long to get there, maybe 45 min to an hour max. Let me know if you want or can do this and I'll set up a meet point and time.
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

bigcrow68

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »

I'll will have to come on Friday or Saturday morning I can't get off from work no days open. You have a great time hope i'll see you on Friday or Saturday. Thanks O0

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:17:58 AM »

I'll be leaving out of Hillsboro on Thursday May 22 about 9 am and meeting some others over in Hamilton. Your more than welcome to meet me for the ride. I say meeting them over in Hamilton, last year that's where we hooked up and I know these other guys will be going on Thursday also, just haven't talked about their route or times just yet. If you want to ride down to Hillsboro that morning then I'll set up a place to meet and we can go from there. It won't take you long to get there, maybe 45 min to an hour max. Let me know if you want or can do this and I'll set up a meet point and time.
Al

I get to leave Thursday, so count me in to hook up with you in Hillsboro. 9am?
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

Al

I get to leave Thursday, so count me in to hook up with you in Hillsboro. 9am?

Damn, now your talkin  O0 O0 O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal