Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: saturday ride !!UPDATE!!  (Read 4792 times)

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: saturday ride !!UPDATE!!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 03:24:29 PM »

Just got in, made it safe, just trying to thaw out right now.  Good to see everyone again.  Coopers is just as great as I remembered!!  Thanks again for lunch Jerry. O0

P.S.  Johnny Law got me just outside of G-town- 87 in a 70....whipped out the ol' military I.D. card and he let me go...HOORAH!!

Steve, I didn't get a chance to tell you, but your lunch was on everbody.  They all chipped in and I just put it on my card.  Glad you enjoyed the Q.

We'll try to do it again soon.

Thanks to everyone for lunch then!!! O0 O0 :-* :-*
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »

sounds like ya'll had fun even though it got wet, and stever you law breaker you ;D :-\ glad he didn't write ya up, if that was me he would of still been writing ;D, glad everyone made it home safe, i got an early pass from my misery at the family dinner when it started to sprinkel, i told them i needed to get on before it got worse, well it worked O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 06:05:24 PM »

got home safe and sound. got soaked about 5 minutes from the house. had a great time despite the weather. got some GREAT pictures to share with everyone!!! ;) ;) ;D O0 i'll put em up later. everybody have a merry X-mas and a happy new year!!!
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »

got home safe and sound. got soaked about 5 minutes from the house. had a great time despite the weather. got some GREAT pictures to share with everyone!!! ;) ;) ;D O0 i'll put em up later. everybody have a merry X-mas and a happy new year!!!

NO YOU DONT HAVE TO SHARE!!! >:( >:( >:(

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 06:31:07 PM »

Made it home safe & dry. :)  The apple cobler is still warm so I'm having it with a cup of fresh brewed coffee.

FYi - Lex's 1800 will run 85-90 mph in the rain on fresh wet pavement.  I was just a little scared for you fella.  It was all I could do to keep up with you in my P/U.

Hope everyone made it home safe.

Great ride today except the last 45 miles.  Had a few sprinkles from llano to Blanco then the sky openend up on me.  Rode from Blanco to New Braunfels in a total down pour and the temperature dropped to around 40.  When I finally pulled into the garage looking like a hypothermic drowned rat Judy had no mercy, she was waiting at the door with a last minute, emergency, gotta do it now!, now!, now!, honey do list.  So I was in-and-out of the shower and back out the door in 15 minutes.  This time in the car.  The bike is a mess so I am looking at about a 3 hour detial job sometime next week.  And I just polished those wheels last weekend too.  >:(

That ride out 1431 this morning was great.  Its not very often that you get to run wide open on such a great road.  Only two times today did I feel like I got hung up: Once on 1431 when I was behind some guy on a red VTX (Sorry Steve  ::)) and once on FM 962 when I rolled up behind some old cogger in a Silver pick up (Thanks for letting me by Jerry)  O0  Jerry, you better get that radar eye recalibrated.  I rolled up on you at about 85 and gently rolled the throttle to pass you and was in the triple digits in a heart beat.  Did some mods over Thanksgiving weekend and the bike has gone from very fast to stupid fast.  Its all I can do to hang on for dear life.  :o  :D

Looking forward to the next ride.

PS Winter riding in Texas is way better than in Pittsburgh  8)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:20:09 PM by vtxcrzr »

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »

Sorry I had to miss the ride today; it started raining at my house by 10 and thunder by 10:30. 

Welcome home Steve.  Let's do another breakfast/lunch/ride soon; I'll be there.

Merry Christmas!
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 08:59:41 PM »

jeff hope you enjoyed the cobbler for me,  :P that's allways my favorite thang, oh yea and the bbq aint  bad ;D O0

That was Jeremey with the cobbler, but the 'q was good for all of us. The last 10 - 15 was cold and rainy for me, but overall, a pretty good ride!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »

NO YOU DONT HAVE TO SHARE!!! >:( >:( >:(

Oh, yeah he does....  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 09:38:50 PM »

as promised, the pictures. WARNING!!!! some of the pictures you are about to view are not suitable for the young, elderly, or weak of heart. view at your own risk. ;D O0 ;D O0

first few are at the park road 4 overlook. never know what you might see! O0

next few are at coopers. pay special attention to jerry's "driving gloves" O0 ;D

there you have it. would just like to say that it was nice knowing all of you and it has been a pleasure riding with all of you. as i'am sure this will be my last post before my death comes knocking at the door.
enjoy. ;D ;D ;D

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »

DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!! >:( >:( >:(

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 04:35:06 AM »

are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a (not so fresh) pair of pink panties hanging from SgtStever's handlebars?!?  :o

you just never know about people's deep dark secrets, do ya?!?  ;) ;D
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 07:10:14 AM »

are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a (not so fresh) pair of pink panties hanging from SgtStever's handlebars?!?  :o

you just never know about people's deep dark secrets, do ya?!?  ;) ;D

KISS MY Cranberries!

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »

it's kind of hard to tell, but they look like crotchless panties :P :-* ;D ;D O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 11:03:56 AM »

it's kind of hard to tell, but they look like crotchless panties :P :-* ;D ;D O0

Well, not to be too graphic, but I think the organic material present was the only thing holding the crotch together. At least, that's what the forensic scientists from CSI:Stever said...   :o ;D
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 10:22:26 AM »

Stever, let me help you turn this around.  We're just jealous because we can't remember the last time we got a souvenir from a gal for a job well done.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal