Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bike maintenance in San Antonio  (Read 1235 times)

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
Bike maintenance in San Antonio
« on: July 14, 2011, 07:43:30 AM »

Does anyone need do to any maintenance on their bike?  I need to do an oil change and check some other stuff and was thinking about getting a group together. I don't have a date yet but withy schedule it will have to be a Sunday afternoon. Let me know what y'all think. I have the tools and a flat driveway in the shade.

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
Re: Bike maintenance in San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 08:30:49 PM »

I'll need an oil change in the future; and I am always willing to hang out for a tech session.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »

Glad to hear it Dutch. It will prob. be in august some time. Let me know what Sunday would be good for ya. And anyone who wants to just hang is invited to.

Drew

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »

Just about any Sunday works for me except the 7th; maybe out camping with my son's Boy Scout Troop.

Let me know when u want to get together.  Sunday is also my usual ride day with my crew, so let me know if you ever want to join us.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 06:25:27 AM »

Hey guys, I know this is last minute but I just found out that I will be off on tuesday. I need to do an oil change and a pair valve removal. I am going to attempt them on Tuesday morning starting between 9 and 10. If anyone wants to join you are more than welcome to come over to my house. If you want to come over but need to bring stuff (stand, oil, ect...). I will be home tonight after 5 and tomorrow night after 8. Let me know if you are coming to drop stuff. Sorry about the short notice and I hope some can make it. If you want to just show up pm me for address.

Ride safe  :bikerider:

Drew

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal