Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tyler X'ers  (Read 707 times)

XRaymondX

• Old Timer
  • Bullard, TX
Tyler X'ers
« on: June 21, 2006, 09:03:48 AM »

My new baby (born on May 31) has recently taken away my riding time.  I haven't been able to ride to work as much either because my sister-in-laws car is not working and I have been giving her a ride to work (she won't ride on the bike - chicken), so I have not been able to ride much.  I'm having withdrawals.

But I have noticed something.

As I was going back and forth to the hospital, my baby was in there for 2 weeks, I noticed at least 2 1800's in the parking garage, almost every day, and a 1300 once.  I have also seen several riding around town at different times.

The VTX is exploding in Tyler.  I went to the Honda dealer the other day to buy my $30.00 headlight bulb (outrageous) and there were hardly any bikes on the showroom floor.  They haven't been able to keep up with the demand.  They sold 8 bikes in one day in May.  They weren't all VTX's but that's alot of bikes for that small dealership here in Tyler.

I haven't seen many people on the board from Tyler, so if you are here, and I've just missed you, give me a shout.  I am itching to ride.  All my other riding buddies seem to be busy when I'm not, and riding when I'm busy lately. 

I can't go overnight anywhere for a while, but a day ride would give me a chance to relax.  Let's plan something.
'02 VraTX 1800C - Retro Apocalyptic, "Road Warrior", Rat Bike.  Did it myself and love it. 

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal