Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: After the Meet and eat night ride 4-26-06  (Read 2907 times)

Swampfox

After the Meet and eat night ride 4-26-06
« on: April 24, 2006, 01:01:41 AM »

This post is a little wrong I guess it was hackers hacking or just corrupted code.  :'(

Just like to meet and greet and then make plans for us to discuss plans to plan a ride for us to organize a ride sometime at the "meeting" we act like a organized group but well you want me to be your director or just the web hacker we need a change so this is your last and only time I will never try to make you feel like this after the secret handshake was invented you just went on your merry way and I never exception Brock and Vern Joe have seen anybody use it at a greeting do think your going to turn over a new leaf ? Do you think Tapper wants to do all of this stuff just so we can play on the PC I don't think so but I not sure Why he does what he does for us but if you read the bi-laws there is a understanding with-in them so what do you say lets plan a weekend ride at the meeting lets have a "Mean full Meeting" ! I want to have a TXR Meeting weekly.
If you don't have your decoder ring come to the meeting and I'll let you use mine !  ;D

This message is not a joke and 1shot 1kill started the ideal in my head so if your pissed at me for typing about it get over it.

The pink stinks I know but somebody got to smell it!  Snake made me do that and it just sounded good at the time just part of the late night pipe dream decode too!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:38:01 PM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

Re: meet and greet 4-26-06
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 09:23:52 AM »

This is why it so important to be organized
SAFTY FIRST

carrington

• Rider
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 10:33:07 AM »

Just one question,  Where is the meet and greet?  Maybe I should know a time also. 

Swampfox

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 11:37:44 AM »

Just one question,  Where is the meet and greet?  Maybe I should know a time also. 

Well I not sure I am in Houston there a meet and Eat post but that the point Meet and "eat" Where do you think would be a good place for a Meeting to discuss future rides? 

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 05:46:35 PM »

Swampy,

There's another thread going on this week's Meet 'n Eat:  http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=33.0

Swampfox

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 10:21:11 PM »

Swampy,

There's another thread going on this week's Meet 'n Eat:  http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=33.0
Jason did you read my post here cause I need you................

Quote from: carrington on Today at 11:33:07 AM

Well I not sure I am in Houston there a meet and Eat post but that the point Meet and "eat" Where do you think would be a good place for a Meeting to discuss future rides? 

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 10:24:58 PM »

Okay, I got it now.  You may want to re-title your post to include something about rides.  Later!

bigbird99

• Tejano
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »

WHERE IS THE MEET AND GRETE IN HOUSTON ON WEDNESDAY THE 26 ?
new big dog chopper  S&S 107 V&H pipes 250 REAR MORE CHROME THAN YOU WOUNT TO POLISH

Swampfox

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 09:59:12 AM »

Well inside the loop I don't think there enough interested in meeting and greeting to talk about locate ride and that sad to me I think the meet and eat is where you will find more people going  I been to these meetings eat meetings that just what they do Eat and then go home I just like to organize a weekend rides for the Houston Area to meet and go on a safe fun ride I'll be at the Houston Police memorial Wed 26 after dark may ride until dark then say around P.M. 9.30 go hang out there maybe some from the south side will stop by on there way home from the eat meet up north for a ride Wed. night too, time if know body is wanting to ride earlier.  So if your stomach is more into eating than riding well you decide. Houston Memorial near Down Town Houston I gave you the address but it so easy to find on Memorial Drive near I-45 just look for the flag on the right from Downtown and I-45. Here the Number 713 oh I guess just call my cell 713-828-4757 or just ride by and stop in for a few moments.  8)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 10:28:31 AM »

Well inside the loop I don't think there enough interested in meeting and greeting to talk about locate ride and that sad to me I think the meet and eat is where you will find more people going  I been to these meetings eat meetings that just what they do Eat and then go home I just like to organize a weekend rides for the Houston Area to meet and go on a safe fun ride I'll be at the Houston Police memorial Wed 26 after dark may ride until dark then say around P.M. 9.30 go hang out there maybe some from the south side will stop by on there way home from the eat meet up north for a ride Wed. night too, time if know body is wanting to ride earlier.  So if your stomach is more into eating than riding well you decide. Houston Memorial near Down Town Houston I gave you the address but it so easy to find on Memorial Drive near I-45 just look for the flag on the right from Downtown and I-45. Here the Number 713 oh I guess just call my cell 713-828-4757 or just ride by and stop in for a few moments.  8)

Gary,

If you are wanting to get some rides together, you should put them on the Ride Board and put them under a different title.  The Wednesday night get-together has always been about meeting, greeting and eating.  When you titled this thread, it is probably confusing for most of us.  We've always titled our Wednesday night get-togethers as "Meet and Greet" or "Meet and Eat", and then we title our rides something like, "Saturday Ride" or "Sunday Ride" or "Bandera Trip in Two Weeks".  Now, of course, we can talk about organizing rides in the General Discussion area and/or at the Meet 'n Greets.

Hope this helps.

Swampfox

Re: After the Meet and eat night ride 4-26-06
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 03:26:36 PM »

I was sleeping then all of a sudden I was woken by a Angel from a mountain carrying two tablets of stone HEEEE  was so bright orange and laid them down at the foot of my bed.  I read them both and then I woke up and it was clear I've got to say "General Discussion" didn't mean the same as Similar Discussion It more like Discussion Generally Discussed.

( :o )

Swampfox

Re: After the Meet and eat night ride 4-26-06
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

More bedtime stories tonight after we ride around the block and you still can't go home to sleep and dream of your next post to post on the board. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal