Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bike Night  (Read 2752 times)

LoneWolf

• Tejano
Bike Night
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »

Is there any bike nights on a Saturday in the D/FW area? Working nights keeps me from even attempting to attend any other bike night I've found. >:(
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dallas Retro

Re: Bike Night
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 08:00:19 AM »

There're always bikes at Stroker's and Duke's (Beltline/Midway in Addison) on Saturday nights, although predominately HDs. 

Duke's has good food at reasonable prices, and Stoker's has great burgers and live music (outdoors).

Just depends whether you can hang with the real bikers at Stroker's, or the wanabees at Duke's!

You might post here to get some Xers to meet at one of these (or other) spots.

LoneWolf

• Tejano
Re: Bike Night
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »

I've been to Strokers several times for different events, so the Hd mentality is nothing new. Good thing it's only about 10% of Hd riders that have it.

You did forget to mention Hot Rods and Hogs off of 360 in Arlington. They have good food and love showing off cars and bikes any time. Anyoine wanna meet up there on a Saturday?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal