Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stay away from cagers with road rage  (Read 960 times)

WILD E

• Old Timer
Stay away from cagers with road rage
« on: June 02, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »

A Friend & coworker was riding his bike to work yesterday morning on 1516 heading south toward I-10 ( south side of SanAntonio )when he came up on two cagers having some road rage  , he said one in front of the other was  brake checking the car following ,doing about 20 mph at times not letting it pass. He stayed back away for them till they got to I-10 and the car in front just stop at the 4 way ,no signal and was not moving at all ,he saw his chance to get away from the hot head and went around them on the right turning right on to the frontage road heading to The on ramp to I-10 is about 100 yard  he said he looked in the mirror to see this guys front bumper about 20 inches behind him severing wildly back and forth ,thinking holy crap I got to get away from this guy !!! as he was interring the on ramp at 45 mph the guy then deliberately rammed him from behind sending him into the ditch sideways . He stayed on the bike when it went down , the floor board dug into the dirt stopping  very quickly doing mimnal damage to him and the bike , he was able to walk away and drive the bike home so all together he was very lucky. The cager sped away and got away for now but he will recognize the car if he ever seen it again plus got a good look at the driver . The other cager saw the incident stopped to give aid but instructed by my friend  to give chase  &  get a license number but he could not catch the A-hole . The police wrote this up as road rage and that was the end of it for them with no information on the other guy.

This just makes me wonder when you read in the paper about a biker who apparently loosed control on a straight road  or  fails to negotiate a curve crashes and dies how many of them could have just been the result of a cagers road rage using their car as a weapon ?
Ride safe  E
03 1800 VTX RS BLACK
New Braunfels

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: Stay away from cagers with road rage
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:04:29 PM »

You have to be a puss to use your vehicle as a weapon.
Chunk the llama.

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »

You have to be a puss to use your vehicle as a weapon.

I couldn't agree more........  :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 03:53:55 PM »

I don't even know what to say about this. other than I hope that jackass catches an incurable disease.
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal