Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: who got clobbered?  (Read 1703 times)

jackandangie

• Old Timer
who got clobbered?
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

Anybody get clobbered by last night's storms? Hope everybody is okay.

Jack

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Re: who got clobbered?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »

Heard Tapper had some major issues.
My now long gone VTX...

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »

Doesn't he have some back issues? If so, does he need any help? anything we can do?

Jack

gsboriqua

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 05:16:54 PM »

I just have a bunch of branches to clean up here in plano.  Everything else is ok!

Phattened up by www.stumpwerx.com
Custom work by www.cat5customs.com

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 06:12:38 PM »

We got hammered here in Allen.  We just got our electricity back up.  My fence is gone, my bbq pit is gone....  it went through my fence.   :-\  And I am going to need some roof work done.  My neighbors at Kitty Hawk are really bad off.   Of the six houses with airplanes, three are gone.  The wind was clocked at 87mph this morning at 4:00am.   :(  Needless to say, I am ready for some STILL and CALM weather....

Christbiker

• Tejano
  • '04 RUNE
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/TX/McKinney.gif[/img]
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 06:53:36 PM »

Brad, great roofing company out of Plano    Cornerstone roofing  972 596 3488  tell em Step Builders sent you.
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/Christbiker_bucket_
BLESSINGS                                                     let the music play the band

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »

Brad, great roofing company out of Plano    Cornerstone roofing  972 596 3488  tell em Step Builders sent you.

Thanks Brother!  I really only need a couple of shingles patched up... will they do the little jobs, too?

Christbiker

• Tejano
  • '04 RUNE
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/TX/McKinney.gif[/img]
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 04:58:08 AM »

yep  tell em you need some "blow offs" replaced.
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/Christbiker_bucket_
BLESSINGS                                                     let the music play the band

vtxridersg

• Old Timer
  • 06 VTX1800C Spec 2
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »

Sorry to hear that Brad! Is your fence repairable or do you have to replace all of it. I had to replace mine last year due to storm damage. We did it ourselves with some help from my neighbors. If thats the case let me know, we'll be happy to help getchya back together!! O0 O0
Minds are like parachutes....they only function when open!!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »

Sorry to hear that Brad! Is your fence repairable or do you have to replace all of it. I had to replace mine last year due to storm damage. We did it ourselves with some help from my neighbors. If thats the case let me know, we'll be happy to help getchya back together!! O0 O0

Thanks for the offer, Scott.  Most of the pieces that blew off were large and still intact except for the section that by BBQ pit was slung throught and turned to splinters.  I took Friday off and put new posts in and rebuilt it stronger, better, faster....  well, you get the idea.   ;D  My Korean neighbor next door to me walked over after I finished Friday afternoon and said, "Wow, you handyman!"   ;D  That was nice of her but it would have been even more nice of her if she had picked up a post hole digger.   ;D  It's all fixed now and looks as good as new... at least until the next big wind.   :-\

I have Cornerstone Roofing coming out Friday to fix my blow-offs thanks to Kirk.   O0

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal