Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SWAP MEETS  (Read 1418 times)

txvtxrider

SWAP MEETS
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »

There is a swap meet coming up in April at Fair Park in Dallas, are these usually for HD bikes or do they have stuff for vtx's as well?

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
Re: SWAP MEETS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 03:06:31 PM »

normally theres a little bit of everything O0 but on the downside there is more harley junk cause apperantly they break more! ;D
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

txvtxrider

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »

I was looking for some bags and was just wondering if that would be the kind of place to find some.

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »

normally they have a bunch of bags and a couple of leather boothes so you should be able to find something to work with O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

There's a little bit of everything at those swap meets. I'll probably have a booth up at the one you mentioned.  In general you will always find lots of leathers, bags, patches, helmets, biker jewelry, do rags , tons of HD used parts and anywhere from just a few metric parts to a semi decent amount.
 You get alot of the same vendors at these things and it realy depends on who shows up.  I've got a flyer somewhere for the one you mentioned, if i find it i'll link to it. I also set up at 3-4 events for www.texasscooter.com a year. There will be a few in DFW from them this year.

SiC
I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

txvtxrider

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 06:45:24 AM »

I will be on the look out for you...I noticed that you have some type of Christian logo, is that for a Christian motorcycle group?

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »

I will be on the look out for you...I noticed that you have some type of Christian logo, is that for a Christian motorcycle group?

Yep. Christian Motorcyclist Association. I'm the President of the Kingdom Riders Chapter #409. If you need any more info on them or want me to find a chapter near you just let me know..

www.cmausa.org
I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

txvtxrider

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »

I would love to become a member of a group like that...I live just outside of Kaufman if that is any help to you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal