Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: March 3rd Ride--TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!  (Read 6305 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: March 3rd Ride--TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 09:01:34 AM »

If It ain't in the Continental U.S. It Doesn't count. without googling does any one know how much bigger that place you consider a state thats connected to CANADA is than TEXAS (allegedly) furthermore anyone know the Capitol, song bird/animal or anything about that place.

ONLY TEXAS COUNTS... less you're headed to Sturgis or Daytona ... or any other major rally.
If It ain't in the Continental U.S. It Doesn't count. without googling does any one know how much bigger that place you consider a state thats connected to CANADA is than TEXAS (allegedly)

Texas      267,338.00 sq. miles   171,095,635.61 acres

Alaska     586,412.00 sq. miles   375,302,178.79 acres

proving what I learned way back in the day. If you were to cut Alaska into two equal pieces, Texas would be the 3rd largest state!!

ONLY TEXAS COUNTS... less you're headed to Sturgis or Daytona ... or any other major rally.
  WE ARE ON THE SAME CONTINENT!!!! Not contiguous!!!! Do YOU know whare you are!!! This a VTX board (smart people) go to the Victory board.... O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :o :o ;) ;)AND WE DON"T NEED NO LOST YANK TRYING TO TELL US S@#$ EATHER!!!!! :o >:( >:( >:( :D :D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:06:00 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

chopt8

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »

Just thought there might be some people interested in riding this wekend. Alaska go outta hand. anywho, before hand I knew that Alaska is bigger. It being a TX Independence Day celebration I thought I'd poke fun at it.  Finally Don't ever insult a TEXAN by calling him a yank.

lizard23

• Tejano
  • Baytown, Tx.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 06:30:01 PM »

Thanks for theinfo chopt8. I will be there with 4-6 bikes. Who else will join the ride??????????

skipppy75

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »

My boss actually rides a victory so I may be joining him just for the ride

03 1800C bought Aug. 26 and road home 1000+ miles in about 16hrs
05 1300C sold July 21 damaged by 2 deer and road
01 ACE 750 25K miles and sold

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »

Well Jeff and Ken I guess we've been uninvited from posting with the trailer queens and victory riders. What's this board coming too? :'( :'( :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

I had TWO quotes in my post...... one for chopt8 and one for jmdaniel!!!!!! I thought it was clear.... Guess not.... I also put in some happy faces..... I think we should build the FENCE around OUR border....Fifth generation TEXAN myself!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D :D :D ;D ;) :) 8) :o :( ::) :P :( :o Me and my friends say RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG!!!! O0 O0 O0 :-* What Victory we LOST in the end!!!! correct hooter
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:38:40 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »

I'm fifth generation also, 1837 to now. No Yankee blood ever in my family and it's carried on to my daughter who married a 4th.
I started a lengthy little message back but then realized this is a family board so I erased all and started again. All I can say is someday me and you will meet and I'll gladly shake your hand, pop a top and go from there.
Al
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:44:30 PM by hooter »

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 10:53:49 PM »

Well Jeff and Ken I guess we've been uninvited from posting with the trailer queens and victory riders. What's this board coming too? :'( :'( :-\

My best friend is the Supplier Quality Manager at Polaris, so that should get me some pull from the Victory riders, right?  O0

and btw, all of their plants are north of the Mason Dixon line, just like the Honda plant in Ohio, where all of these sweet VTXs are put together....  :P
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

hooter

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »

I had a good post reply going and I hit the wrong key, sorry :-\
It was all good and had a good point going, but Bent up--- :(
You and I have never met but some day we will and like VTreX my hand will be out and let's drink a brew O0 O0

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »

Lizard, I will be making this ride, as well.  Look forward to seeing you again!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 11:39:44 PM »

You and I have never met but some day we will and like VTreX my hand will be out and let's drink a brew O0 O0

aaaaahhh, don't worry about VTreX. He's just a big softy with a lot of lights on his bike...  O0 ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

hooter

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

aaaaahhh, don't worry about VTreX. He's just a big softy with a lot of lights on his bike...  O0 ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 Stever sez you don't ever need lights, is this true??? ;D ;D

chopt8

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 03:25:22 AM »

hope to see some of you guys at my ride or in Conroe, where the other 2 Victory ride coordinators will meet with the 4th (The East and West rides will definitely be more scenic) than mine. All Vic Rides are open to ALL BIKES, (better a metric than than the other American brand--by the way Vics are also consdered metric).

Message me for details/contact info for the other rides, the ride out of conroe will be all 4 groups, riding as one. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

lizard23

• Tejano
  • Baytown, Tx.
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 10:02:10 PM »

Lizard, I will be making this ride, as well.  Look forward to seeing you again!
Good to see you back on the board. Hope to see you there. We are going for sure.

chopt8

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 02:06:59 PM »

I don't scare easy,I've just been on other forums and posting from left to right. Anywho, I'll be at the taco cabana on bellaire just off 59 South around 7 this saturday morning if anyone's interested in breakfast. REMEMBER there are other ride groups from the North West East and mine in the SouthWest. Don't get a ticket trying to make it to mine if you live around the corner from one of the other shops.

For the NORTH ride contact Dave at commish98@earthlink.net
 EAST Lonnie at Victory8ball@houston.rr.com
 WEST Dub at txstingray@yahoo.com
 or me for the SOUTHWEST ride at chopt8@yahoo.com or Message me here (though i'll be check my email 1st)

AC
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:07:36 AM by chopt8 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal