VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

BIG BEND

<< < (6/6)

Chad:
 :(

matap:

--- Quote from: BobWd on March 21, 2016, 12:20:10 PM --- :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Well, here's some crappy news! I DIDN'T GET TO GO!!!!!   Had a personal matter pop up so I ended up staying home to handle it! Don't know if I will get a chance to go anytime soon or not.

--- End quote ---

The one time that I had a chance to go something like that happened too.  But I know I'll get to go sometime. 

BobWd:
My riding buddy took his wife with him instead. He said that the "River road" was the best ride he's been on to date!!

Niterider:
Bryce, I don't know how locked in you are on the date you're going, but there is going to be a full moon on March 23. That's absolutely the worst time for star gazing.  The bright moon light will wash out any view of the Milky Way. If you could put off your trip for two weeks, that'll put you there during a new moon, which would be absolutely the best time seen view the night sky.  Whatever your decision is, enjoy your trip.

Isorg:

--- Quote from: Niterider on March 21, 2016, 11:11:29 PM ---Bryce, I don't know how locked in you are on the date you're going, but there is going to be a full moon on March 23. That's absolutely the worst time for star gazing.  The bright moon light will wash out any view of the Milky Way. If you could put off your trip for two weeks, that'll put you there during a new moon, which would be absolutely the best time seen view the night sky.  Whatever your decision is, enjoy your trip.

--- End quote ---

we are locked in  :bikerider:.  A full moon should be perfect for some nightscape pictures then!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version