Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Houston M&G 3/11 - Pit Master BBQ - North  (Read 3889 times)

Demon

Re: Houston M&G 3/11 - Pit Master BBQ - North
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 09:37:41 AM »

this M&G must have been really crappy since nobody has said anything!!!   I guess I need to attend more of these events to make them more memorable for you guy...  :couch:

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »

It was a pretty good turn out.

The Bison Burger was one of the best burgers I think I've ever had.
Chunk the llama.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »

Actually we had a really great time...even without you Gabe  :-*
The place is well worth being put on our frequently visited M&G locations.
The staff were very accommodating and that cooler of exotic beers was well stocked.  :c
Thanks Jim for turning us on to the place.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:37 AM »

Had a good time Red Dragon had on his stealth cloak, sitting in the corner having beers never saw him, until Sherri saw his hand sticking out of his cloak reaching for his beer.  ;D ;D
And yes the exotic beers were very good - not sure they serve them to everyone. 
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »

So how did Jenn's bike run??  Any issues?

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »

The idle is being a bit of a nuisance, but I think it might work itself out with more riding.  Overall, it ran pretty well.
Chunk the llama.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 03:03:30 AM »

I been there in the rain nothing X citing Oh my back feels used And I.m not to up on ride in a cage It's just not the same adventure I remember it well Sherri was Piss at me Brock had deleted my post and I was cold wet and dumb carrying a Six inch harden stainless  from Germany best stainless steel made Well  :threadjack:  I'm on a man hunt anyway But I felt like a pioneer the first time I made my wings there. Well if you never done it and feel like a pioneer  :agree: "You Are lucky" It also was COLD as a well diggers ears the night I was Dressed to RIDE!
  I would of winged you Mr. President but you got to stop with your delete button for THe sECRET sERVICE IS  :banghead: TO KEEP UP THE HAND SHAKE hOME ONLY  :angel:
Hey, Swampfox, I hate to admit my screw up, but I've lost that darned decoder ring you sent me...got another one handy?  :thumbup:  :laugh:  :c
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 07:30:12 AM »

Hey! Did anyone else get a $50 charge from Pit Master's on their charge card? It just showed up on my account this morning and I was wondering if anyone else got hit this way. I've notified my bank about the error already.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »

Hey! Did anyone else get a $50 charge from Pit Master's on their charge card? It just showed up on my account this morning and I was wondering if anyone else got hit this way. I've notified my bank about the error already.

Call them and ask what it was for.............. :lunch:
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 08:29:53 AM »

Quoting your wife's earlier statement... :t :t...guess ya'll forgot about it already...must be OAD setting in!  :thumbup:

...and that cooler of exotic beers was well stocked.  :c
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:31:37 AM by MRVTX »

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 08:32:12 AM »

Oops! I forgot to tell you, you bought everyone's meal (just kidding).

Call Tommie or Sue (the owners). They'll get it straightened out. Those folks are 100% honest; I will vouch for them all the way. They open at 11 (closed Sundays) and the number is 281/419-3644.
02 1800C

Demon

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 07:21:45 AM »

was  the charge from Pit masters BBQ or Pit Masters kinky toys?   :stickpoke: :couch: :pot:

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2009, 07:39:50 AM »

was  the charge from Pit masters BBQ or Pit Masters kinky toys?   :stickpoke: :couch: :pot:

No, no, no, Gabe. The kinky toys charge was for more than that.  :couch: I stocked up and was gonna surprise Lucky but now......  :boxing:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

this M&G must have been really crappy since nobody has said anything!!!   I guess I need to attend more of these events to make them more memorable for you guy...  :couch:
yeah this week they did not make a thread I had too!  where's the board members?  ???  why is this sites events seem to be falling apart  ::) why is the time clock off time?  :-[  :(  :o :snapoutofit: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:53:28 PM by Swampfox »

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

Real life, swampy.  We're all busy.

I changed the offset to 1 for the entire board.  The time should be correct now as long as you have 0 in your offset in your profile under look and layout preferences.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:04:04 PM by j1mmyj4m »
Chunk the llama.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal