Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: VT-XS....got talent.  (Read 4871 times)

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
Re: VT-XS....got talent.
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 10:25:06 AM »

All this talk of this great music makes it sound like someone should do a Texas X Mix anchored by a few of Martin's blockbuster hits!!! O0

As for Martin's talent - I agree he has loads of talent.  I just don't know how far talent with a couple of Crayolas and a Big Chief tablet will take him!!! :D

Hee hee - Love ya Martin! :-*

You dirty little slut.

Hey Pete, I wouldn't have said that except that I know how you light up at such things. :D ;D ;)

ohhh sounds like a great new song title "you dirty little slut"    ;D
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

VTXDEMON

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »

well, I got a chance to listen to the CD in my way to work, Dave had the CD since you gave it to me... I had no way of bringing it home with me that night.  I gotta say, I really like it!!!  hope the rest of you can download it soon.

P.s.  Martin next time I see you, if I have the CD with me, you got to sign it for me....  O0

Swampfox

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 02:47:21 PM »

I need a list of roadies' for the Ins. Co. before I can book the Tour of Texas!  Marty did you like the clip?  If you do a demo I'll up load it to the Web under my company A Flash Production making you a Star in a flash....

Here's that sample clip.                                                                                                                                                     http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2545415688442014765&hl=en                                                                                                                                  click on it

Swampfox

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 03:04:50 PM »

I'm having a mob blog hope to get site back up soon this an't good for buisness

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 04:45:53 PM »

I need a list of roadies' for the Ins. Co. before I can book the Tour of Texas!  Marty did you like the clip?  If you do a demo I'll up load it to the Web under my company A Flash Production making you a Star in a flash....

Here's that sample clip.                                                                                                                                                     http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2545415688442014765&hl=en                                                                                                                                  click on it

My response will depend on the answer to the following question:

Is Marty a friend  ;D  of the Swamp Fox or just another associate? :-\

I asked the question of my decoder ring and then aimed it at the moon as you instructed long ago, but nothing happened.  Please advise.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 04:47:33 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Swampfox

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »

Don't pull your love out of me baby if you do I might laid down and die THAT SOUNDS NASTY  OK let me go back and veiw the pass post BRB.   :D

Swampfox

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 08:55:10 PM »

I asked the question of my decoder ring and then aimed it at the moon as you instructed long ago, but nothing happened.  Please advise.

You have been a person admitted to or appointed by a court to act for the benefit of a person (as a Star) lacking full legal capacity but I am willing to make a try at a true blue friendship.  The decode rings have been retuned to the key of (F).  Now I ask did you like the clip?  8)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2006, 05:39:48 AM »

You have been a person admitted to or appointed by a court to act for the benefit of a person (as a Star) lacking full legal capacity but I am willing to make a try at a true blue friendship.  The decode rings have been retuned to the key of (F).  Now I ask did you like the clip?  8)

Yes, I liked the clip. What do we do next?

Swampfox

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2006, 02:21:28 PM »

O K How are you doing? See the next friend BrB

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2006, 02:50:06 PM »

I'm good. Riding to Galveston Saturday. C'mon if you like.

Swampfox

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »

I'm good. Riding to Galveston Saturday. C'mon if you like.
K'tuned eye like

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2006, 04:13:29 PM »

Martin I enjoyed the CD. Let us know when you get a gig so we can come out and support you.

Thanks
Sherri
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:22:51 PM by sherri »

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

1shot1kill

• Old Timer
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 06:12:53 PM »

Martin

I agree with all the folks on the CD.  Nice work.  I don't live music anymore but I did at one time and I think I know a good sound when I hear it.  Nice clean guitar work.
Thanks for the CD.

Mike
1shot1kill

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 10:31:20 PM »

Thanks Guys. Much Appreciated. :)

Swampfox

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2006, 12:45:33 AM »

did I miss something
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal