Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Meet & Greet Jul 16  (Read 2756 times)

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
Meet & Greet Jul 16
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »

Wildchild and I will definitely be at the Jul 16 M/G.  We know it will be on the 16th at 7 PM but was wondering if the location will still be at Rudy's or has there been another location picked. 
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

Vato55

• Rider
Re: Meet & Greet Jul 16
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »

Hello all,

Im still fairly new here and i would like to start going to these M&G here in San Antonio.  I normally go to Texas Pride on Thursdays with a few friends but was wanting to check out diffrent places.  Let me know where the M&G will be on the 16 and i am there.  Take care and ride safe.

Mo
Take Care and Ride Safe.

Mo

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

Nice to hear from you Vato55.  See ya Wednesday night.  Also check your PM's.  I have a question about your BUBS.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »

Wildchild and I will definitely be at the Jul 16 M/G.  We know it will be on the 16th at 7 PM but was wondering if the location will still be at Rudy's or has there been another location picked. 

First M/G for me!!  Is it at Rudy's? If so, which one? 

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 04:14:03 PM »

The M/G for July 16 will be at 7 P.M. at the Rudy's in Selma next to the Yamaha dealership.  Haven't been many post saying they are going but hopefully there will be some riders show. 

black X

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »

I plan on going to Rudys. Maybe a few others will show and we can talk about another ride.

Alex

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 10:42:10 PM »

Hey Alex.  How ya doing?  I been thinking the same thing.  We need to set a date for the next ride and get the word out.  My thoughts are that we should go with one ride per month for now.  Lets see what everyone else thinks.  I for one like a lot of other folks need a lot of notification due to work schedule (weekends).  We also need to ID the locations where we plan on doing the Wednesday night M/G so folks know where to go and can make plans. Even if we only have two locations to start with we need to get them on the calendar.  It sucks not knowing until one or two days before.  Just my .02

redfrog

• Rider
  • 2004 VTX 1800 Neo
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »

We are hoping to make it tonight. I think my X has the bad ground problem so I'll be checking it when I get to the Casa..As it was I road Yankeebelles Aero to work today so I wouldn't miss Nat. Ride to work day...Well actually I didn't want to spend 50 bucks fueling up the Truck....I be cheap. ;D O0

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 04:45:15 PM »

I will see you there guys. 

Drew

Wildchild

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »

Sorry people,

I ended up working and could not make the M&G neither could Chokcan who also had to work into the wee hours.  Hopefully next weeks schedule won't get screwed up. 

Wildchild

Jason G.

• Rider
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »

Damn...second one I've missed..I should make the next one..How's everyone doing these days? Is Joe back? When he goes on vacation..he "goes" on vacation.
Who showed last night? for those of you who showed, don't get discouraged. We will eventually wind up setting a good ride up together. As for meet & greets, I still vote for somewhere downtown...Just dont know where..Any suggestions?
Keep in touvh guys, and espicailly you new riders to the forum that want to meet up..San Antonio is coming to life slowly but surely!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES...FOR I AS HELL WON'T

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »

Those of us that went last night did get a chance to set up a ride.  I will post tomorrow the route and times.  I will tell you that we will be going to Fredericksburg and Luckenbach!  It will be a nice ride.  More tomorrow!

L8er,

Drew

Jason G.

• Rider
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

Sounds good Drewboy...fill us in! O0
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES...FOR I AS HELL WON'T

black X

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

It was good to meet some more local X riders last night. Everyone has some nice bikes. A ride to Fredricksburg would be great Drew, i have been wanting to go out that way. See ya later.

Alex

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 08:44:55 AM »

Awesome...., glad to hear new riders joining in our area.. we are coming to life hear and expect to have more joining in as we keep the M&G's going....

Ride on.....! Ride safe....!

8) O0
Joe Cool...8)
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal