Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Spring Thing Headcount Friday March 23-25  (Read 4494 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
Re: Spring Thing Headcount Friday March 23-25
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 11:12:47 PM »

I am freaking  :cuss:  pissed...  :banghead:  track meet cancelled today and moved to tomorrow.  They had issues with the lights and we couldn't start the running events.  I will either be rolling-in late like last year or butt-crack early Sat.  Hopefully everyone won't be asleep like last year or What's for breakfast?   
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »

I barely got these out while filtering through the Cranberries and nipple shots of Trent and Stever!  :hurl: I think my camera got lost like Gumbo's at some point. :banghead: So you bringing any Rumpleminz?  :popcorn:

I did nuffin' like that!!!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 05:12:36 AM »

Great morning for a ride to the Lake, for all who are heading to work, it's not that far for a Saturday run  :bikerider:
Crap can't find my air mattress anywhere, gonna have to pick up another, that will make about 5 I will have hidden somewhere in the house.  :banghead:

Wheeee----Wheeeeeeeeee-Wheeeeeee  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »

OK david, i'm just seeing the pics for the first time. So where the hell am I?? you still mad about the tequila from randy's!!?!!
only funnin' see you guys tomorrow. y'all becareful comin' up.
Hell I am not sure where the hell you are! I barely got these out while filtering through the Cranberries and nipple shots of Trent and Stever!  :hurl: I think my camera got lost like Gumbo's at some point. :banghead: So you bringing any Rumpleminz?  :popcorn:
i am in fact bringing the "knock my d!ck in the dirt" rumplemintz, thats what you and i will be drinking this year.......or maybe some teKILLya!  :stickpoke: :c
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal