Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBT VI Event Details and Arrival information  (Read 1774 times)

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
BBT VI Event Details and Arrival information
« on: April 16, 2009, 03:55:50 PM »

Wow, I am getting so excited --- 6 days to go      :c

The weather is looking to be in the 80's so even better. 

Following is the event details day by day.  I also included more information for campers, we are in the lower area far right side.  Basically, closer to the Pavilion, flat and allows RV and Tent campers to be together. Please ping me if you have any questions.  I will get back as quickly as I can. I will be out of pocket Monday and Tuesday as I am flying out of town.

Thursday, April 23, 2009
2:00 – 6:00         Check-in at the Pioneer Pavilion
6:30 – up to you  M&G @ The Auslander’s, reservation under Texas X Riders, 323 East Main Street
                           www.theauslander.com
                           8:00pm Live music – Nathan Daniel Band

Friday, April 24, 2009
9:00 – 6:00          Check-in at the Pioneer Pavilion
                                 Late arrivals you can check in at the RV campsite.  Contact bigdogsgal (Geri) if
                                 you think you will arrive after 6pm.  Cell phone 512-422-0167 if needed
All Day                  Self directed Hill County rides

Saturday, April 25, 2009
9:00 – noon         Check-in at the Pioneer Pavilion
                              Pavilion will be closed during Fun Run so that Board members can participate
4:00 pm              Check-in re-opens
4:00 – 5:00            Fun Run Poker Hand
4:00                    Bike Show check-in
4:30 – 5:00         Bike Show official judging
5:00 – 5:30          Bike Show People Choice judging
6:00                    BBQ dinner arrives, serving around 6:15 – 6:30
7:00                    Awards

Sunday, April 26, 2009   Rally officially ends

Campers:
We will be camping in the lower area this year, Pecan Orchard RV Park.  Site closure to the Pavilion as well (walking distance).  I’ve circled the section on the map; we have 1 – 14 held for us.   The park is allowing the tent campers to camp in same area so we can all be together. 

Reserved RV Campers…..
---Be sure to check in at the Park Headquarters to pay for your camp site.  $20 per night per site.  Cash or Check only
---I am trying to arrive before the rest of you so that I can make sure the larger spots are saved for the big rigs, a few are 50’ – 60’ so I need to make sure these folks can easily pull into a spot.   Large spots need to be saved for bigdog, txcajun, crewsn and hookem.  I am not sure of the size for the rest but I am assured the sites will accommodate the length.

Tent Campers…..
---You will pay for you camp site at BBT registration, cash or check.  Cost is $9 per night per tent.  We are collecting and paying the park on check out.   If you are choosing to stay in a RV spot for power, you will have to pay the RV rate for the first tent and will have to check in with Park Headquarters to pay for your spot.  Additional tents will have to pay the $9.

See you all soon.

OPEN LINK TO PRINT ATTACHMENT  File Name --- Event details announcement.doc

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: BBT VI Event Details and Arrival information
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »

hey geri, you have a PM.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »

So, I know I will be arriving @ 8p.m. on Thursday.  How do i go about checking in for a campsite?
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »

So, I know I will be arriving @ 8p.m. on Thursday.  How do i go about checking in for a campsite?

Leave earlier  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »

There is a M&G at 6:30 so we most likely won't be back by 8pm.  You can head over to the M&G and join us.

If you aren't camping, you can check in Friday morning.  If you are Tent camping, feel free to set up in the area marked and check in with us later.  I have a 37' Holiday Rambler with 16' Trailor.  I also posted my cell phone number on the printout just in case.

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal