Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: From DP (Houston) to BBT  (Read 5865 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
Re: From DP (Houston) to BBT
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

Connie,
Make your stop in Ellinger, Tx...about 12-15 mins. East of La Grange.  Stop at Hruska's  :thumbup: on the right (Chevron) they have good burgers, sandwiches  :lunch: pre-made that morning, other sandwiches & awesome Kolaches of any flavor.  Probably have only 3 small tables inside, I think they may have a few picnic tables in back...they did before they expanded the back parking lot.

You guys will go past my High School that I teach and coach at just before the airport (ABIA) about 3 miles out...Del Valle HS.  I will not arrive until late Friday or early (wake-up the hangover kids) Saturday morning. 
Ride Safe!  :bikerider:
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »

Thanks for the lead on a good eating place.  It is a too close for our Thursday trip to BBT, but is exactly the right distance for coming home on Sunday...I will put my vote in to stop there Sunday for lunch.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 10:39:25 PM »

I'll meet you at the Cracker Barrel.  It's a little out of the way since I live off 290, but worth it to ride with the group. :bikerider: :bikerider:

Lanky

• Rider
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 04:38:58 PM »

Bob,

I sent you a PM.

Greg
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal