Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: BBT VI - RV Reservations  (Read 6119 times)

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
Re: BBT VI - RV Reservations
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Can someone tell me about what it will cost for a RV spot per night.

Thanks
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »

I think we got a $20 night rate...
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

Ride hard, or stay home !!
(Peter Fonda, in "The Wild Hogs")

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 09:26:28 AM »

Make sure Geri (bigdogsgal) knows if you want a spot so she can
put you on the group list (thats on page 1)..
KC
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

Ride hard, or stay home !!
(Peter Fonda, in "The Wild Hogs")

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 11:13:35 PM »

yup, RV spots are $20 per night. 

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 01:35:18 PM »

Thanks Geri,
and Snake or anyone for that matter is more than welcome to pitch a tent in our spot, hang out with us, whatever !! :c
Hey Kenny, if you still have room on your RV spot for a tent, I think I would like to put my rsvp in for it.  I have heard that the normal tent areas are kind of sloped.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »

Thanks Geri,
and Snake or anyone for that matter is more than welcome to pitch a tent in our spot, hang out with us, whatever !! :c
Hey Kenny, if you still have room on your RV spot for a tent, I think I would like to put my rsvp in for it.  I have heard that the normal tent areas are kind of sloped.

Sleep up hill then!     :stickpoke:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »

Thanks Geri,
                                  Lucky, at the even BBT VI my wife and I will be staying at the Best Western (no rooms were left at prefered La Quinta) if she backs for some reason and I trayler down, there will be room on the camper pad for y'all.... O0 O0 O0 :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:  At the Turkey there is PLEANTY of room for all, but only 10 hookups on asphalt pads... 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:30:13 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »

I am planing to be at BBT this year and am most likely camping.  However, I do not like to camp on a slope.  I keep hearing about the camping area at the park being nothing but a hillside.  Do we know exactly where we will be this year and what exactly is the terrain like?

I have also seen where some folks are getting RV spots and setting up tents.  Do you we know that these RV spots are like?  Packed dirt, paved tracks for tires or full paved parking spots.  Is there agent areas for people to put up a tent?

I have access to an RV but that would mean that I would have to trailer the bike or have someone pull the RV.

Thanks, I am just trying to get some answers.
'02 1800C

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 03:21:12 PM »

The hill side isn't anything to worry about...  There is PLENTY of flat, basically level area to camp on. 

When you go about 35-40yds. back you get into slope, but it is nothing that anyone couldn't sleep up hill on. 

If you don't want to camp on a hillside you don't have to. 

It's making a mountain outta a molehill that you don't even have to camp on.

O0

Dusty

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »

The Armadillo Farm Camp Ground has a level tent camping area.  :stickpoke: :popcorn:

You can please some of the people all of the time but never all the people all the time

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

I am planing to be at BBT this year and am most likely camping.  However, I do not like to camp on a slope.  I keep hearing about the camping area at the park being nothing but a hillside.  Do we know exactly where we will be this year and what exactly is the terrain like?

I have also seen where some folks are getting RV spots and setting up tents.  Do you we know that these RV spots are like?  Packed dirt, paved tracks for tires or full paved parking spots.  Is there agent areas for people to put up a tent?

I have access to an RV but that would mean that I would have to trailer the bike or have someone pull the RV.

Thanks, I am just trying to get some answers.
I guess you would have had to have been to the old place.... This place is an A+ very nice and close to some great rides... If you , camp with a tent, RV or stay it a motel,,,,,,, I have seen people so smashed you could not roll them DOWN HILL!!!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:J/K :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :violin: :flag: ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »

The Armadillo Farm Camp Ground has a level tent camping area.  :stickpoke: :popcorn:

You can please some of the people all of the time but never all the people all the time
I heard there was a ONE PLOE SITE IN THE HOUSE IF YOU BROUGHT SOME GOOD WINE!!!!!! >:D :ohwow: O0 :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :simmadown: :couch:

Dusty

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »

I heard there was a ONE PLOE SITE IN THE HOUSE IF YOU BROUGHT SOME GOOD WINE!!!!!! >:D :ohwow: O0 :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :simmadown: :couch:

Only for the "Meat man"  :ohwow:

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »

I wasn't crazy about the slope, but it wasn't anything that kept me from sleeping. What kept me from sleeping was Hooter's pipes about 2 feet from the tent... :cuss:  :stickpoke:  :boxing:
Maybe I'll find a spot with a moat around it...  :good:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 05:41:10 AM »

:pot: :rofl:

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal