Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: BBT VI - RV Reservations  (Read 6121 times)

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: BBT VI - RV Reservations
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 07:48:53 AM »

:banghead:

Geri,
  Please put me in the count for an RV spot reserved.  Yes, I did reserve it with the park over a month ago, but will call today to cancel it.  When I made the reservation, I stated I was with the TXR and he was OK with that.  But, I will just cancel that one and rely on your mass reservation.  We will be arriving on Wed. evening, if plans do not change before then. :thumbup: :c
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »

I already called the park and reserved a RV spot...i didn't know about the reserved spots....I would rather be close to the group...Do I need to cancel my reservation, and get put on the list above ?   
KC
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

Ride hard, or stay home !!
(Peter Fonda, in "The Wild Hogs")

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »

Hookem andKCAMERON -- I will put you both on the RV list.  our 15 spots are together so you don't disturb the whole park. 

Snake -- grand daughter is in the hospital so I didn't get a chance to call but will.  I have a note written on my computer so I will take care of it.  Also, my comment was really to say I am not sure what the rules are since these are RV spots not tent campin spots.  I was previously told A tent camper can rent a space if that wanted power but I don't know how they will feel if a bunch of tent campers piled in an RV spot.  That is my caution and concern.  Let me ask and we will know how to proceed.  Just in case, sounds like you have a good alternative to the tent.  Not sure who you called but we know folks in Lakeway area.

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »

Thanks Geri,
and Snake or anyone for that matter is more than welcome to pitch a tent in our spot, hang out with us, whatever !! :c
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 04:46:39 AM »

Thanks Geri,
and Snake or anyone for that matter is more than welcome to pitch a tent in our spot, hang out with us, whatever !! :c

Thanks for the offer Ken but I have heard that your a very noisey neihbor and keep late night hours and I like the peace and quite when I'm trying to sleep.  ;D ;D ;D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »

Thanks Geri,

Thanks for the offer Ken but I have heard that your a very noisey neihbor and keep late night hours and I like the peace and quite when I'm trying to sleep.  ;D ;D ;D

OK....Whatever....Not from what I remember...we'll try to keep it down...........NOT!!!
 :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :c :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »

Hookem andKCAMERON -- I will put you both on the RV list.  our 15 spots are together so you don't disturb the whole park. 
Snake -- grand daughter is in the hospital so I didn't get a chance to call but will.  I have a note written on my computer so I will take care of it.  Also, my comment was really to say I am not sure what the rules are since these are RV spots not tent campin spots.  I was previously told A tent camper can rent a space if that wanted power but I don't know how they will feel if a bunch of tent campers piled in an RV spot.  That is my caution and concern.  Let me ask and we will know how to proceed.  Just in case, sounds like you have a good alternative to the tent.  Not sure who you called but we know folks in Lakeway area.

Why am I singled out for this??? :angel:

Seems to me, that keeping us isolated only makes ir riskier for those girls who go 'tent-peekin' late at night, due to the uneven terrain! :couch:
Ronald Reagan

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »

yea Hookem, looks like we're being stuck off in a corner somewhere so we don't disturb the whole park.... :c
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

KCAMERON007

• Old Timer
  • 2006 1300S
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 10:18:15 AM »

Hooter thinks I'm noisy and will stay up all night... :thumbup: :bikerider: :ohwow:
KC     Kenny 
VTX-1300S

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »

As a citizen & taxpayer of Billville, I can attest to the fact that Hooter is one of the noisiest folk I know.  Have you ever tried to sleep in a quiet, solitude spot only to have Hooter keep a diesel truck engine running through the night? :stickpoke: :boxing:
Ronald Reagan

hooter

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 11:04:24 AM »

Hey Hey Hey I was cold and I did apoligize to most people, although I feel it fell on deaf ears and sleepy eyes and not well excepted at that time. Now I know for a fact your not a very understanding and forgiving kinda guy and WILL carry grudges.
I'm sorry Tina you have to live with someone like this, I can now understand what you were talking about.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ps Sorry your not going to attend the Spring Thing again this year cause I'm bringing the same truck back, although I do expect someone to steal my keys before the sun goes down this year.   :c

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

Hey Hey Hey I was cold and I did apoligize to most people, although I feel it fell on deaf ears and sleepy eyes and not well excepted at that time. Now I know for a fact your not a very understanding and forgiving kinda guy and WILL carry grudges.
I'm sorry Tina you have to live with someone like this, I can now understand what you were talking about.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ps Sorry your not going to attend the Spring Thing again this year cause I'm bringing the same truck back, although I do expect someone to steal my keys before the sun goes down this year.   :c

Wait a minute, wait a minute!!! :boxing: :angryno: :boxing:

To clarify, the only sentiment that lingers from that episode is that you were not a brother enough to at least offer a 10-15 minute opportunity for me to see the benefit of the motor running.  You are right, it was a bit on the chilly side that night.

As for Tina, I too, often feel sorry for her.  Pretty good salesman, huh? ;D
Ronald Reagan

hooter

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »

OK I see your point but, you and I didn't know each other well enought to sleep togrther on our first night, anyway what would everyelse have said if we came out of the truck the next morning smiling? Oh and I can see it now, your in your tent and all of a sudden there's a sexie voice, mine outside your flap saying, "U-Hoo, Dwayne, Hookie baby, you want to come sleep in my warm truck? You'd had no repesct at all for me in the morning. ;D ;D ;D   :agree:

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »

Hey Hookem, glad to see you are still alive and kicking.  The lst time I saw you, you may not want to remember, so I won't mention where I saw you.  Look foreward to seeing you again Dewayne.

Regards Earl

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »

Hey Hookem, glad to see you are still alive and kicking.  The lst time I saw you, you may not want to remember, so I won't mention where I saw you.  Look foreward to seeing you again Dewayne.

Regards Earl

Hey Earl,
  No problem.  Every now and then, I get that urge to see if I would have been able to make it in the ol' days.  You know...sleeping under the stars, no tent, no bag, nothing at all between you and the elements. :c
Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal